New to og and wanted to share some of my pics

First off, Holy shit, those look incredible.

Second, Welcome to the site, there’s so many smart, kind, and interesting folks here.

1 Like

Yeah I like it but I believe galactic cookies is used. I hope nobody has used platinum killer. Or golden killer 🤷lol I appreciate help it’s hard to get. :facepunch:

Thanks boss appreciate it… yeah man everyone has welcomed me with open arms. Couldn’t ask for a better group. Glad I joined. I’m still learning everyday and I’m always open to constructive criticism good or bad… I’m willing to change my mind

2 Likes

welcome aboard, looks good, real tasty for sure

1 Like

Thanks brother :facepunch: appreciate it

1 Like

@repins12 hope this works

1 Like

Lookin good my friend. Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4:
I’ve got some interesting auto crosses in the workz and gonna have a few photos, in the fall.

1 Like

Nice bro and we will have to catch up one evening or weekend. Have you been to top of the mountain seafood yet? Thx owner I went to school with. Really good people you should check them out if you haven’t

1 Like

Haven’t been there yet but, knew the owner of Mighty Fine Seafood, when he was still alive. Now it’s a Mexican restaurant, El Jalisco’s, I believe. I don’t eat out much anymore, because when I drink, I don’t drive and I drink daily. :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Lol smart I have a buddy who’s a sheriff in town of front royal. He’s a smoker lol idk how but not my worries. Melting pot a friend owns really the best pizza imo

I can’t find the indoor pics you tagged me in my phone died lol is it further up in your diary?