Newbie starting - Bag seed babys

Bagseed most likely a landrace strain.

will she be OK first 3 tiped fan leaf snaped off from rain but the other upshot branch is still intact never had a leaf snap this early

And how much longer should I wait before topping I’ve been told 4th pair of leave

There is no strict rule. Learn about your strain, experiment and read FAQs…

2 Likes

Is pinching the stem really good to help strengthen it and increase the nutrient lines it

Do you mean pinching like in FIM technique?

I was reading it earlier but I can’t find it agine you squeeze the main stem to crush the walls not to snap it but just Enuf to fell it cave in then 3 days later you do the other side of the plant and after so long the plant becomes harder like wood

The fimming was the topping I asked how long I should wait earlier I’m gonna run a test I topped one plant today now I’m gonna wait to top another then not top the 3rd at all

Crushing the stem a.k.a. Cropping. Yes that works. Not my favourite, but worth a try. Don’t be afraid to experiment and see for yourself,

3 Likes

OK thanks for the help

Today’s a hot one that’s for sure

Topping successful :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

1 Like

Uploading… they suffered some rain damage but they are still looking good just a few ripped leaves

So far looking good…

Maybe you could consider using proper rich soil next time… plants would benefit from it.
I think that it is too rocky …

2 Likes

This was cropped and tied. All of this slows the plant down in veg. I do it because i can, (have the time) and i don’t like twine and nets in my way. Like @LemonadeJoe said experiment and don’t be afraid to mess up. That is how you learn.

2 Likes

The rocks I added on the surface for stability and filtration and all the small pebble looking things are the perlite just looks rocky lol

1 Like