Newbies Giveaway thread **CLOSED**

Haha. Relax, you made it on the list. @CADMAN will take care of things. How exciting to know you will have some seeds on the way. Grow 'em & Show 'em!

3 Likes

Just read the first post of this thread and follow the directions… That’s it my new Friend.

5 Likes

That’s awesome of you @CADMAN really cool thing your doing!

6 Likes

CADMAN! My man! You’re pretty cool for a Canadian! :joy:

Thanks for helping to make this place great bro!

9 Likes

@CADMAN awesome of ya brosky! Spreadin that OG love, good on ya!

5 Likes

@Alphatoy here is a giveaway you may be interested in. Cadman is the man in charge.
Write a comment and post that you live in the US and he will send you a pm.

4 Likes

Awesome thing you got going on here @CADMAN . Great way to get new users active in our community. Good job!

6 Likes

Awesome! Very OG of you!

4 Likes

Awesome of you to share. I’d love a go at some Bubblegum. United States. Thanks!

2 Likes

I almost started another OG to help you out @CADMAN . :rofl:

Just kidding.

Good work spreading the seed!
:green_heart::seedling::green_heart:

3 Likes

Would love to try your seeds but sadly I’m to new to the hole internet and lacking in the skills to do what you have asked I’m learning and hopefully when I improv my skills I will be able to hit you up until then I would like to say thank you for the opportunity and as always thank you for your time and the best wishes to you and your family and friends

4 Likes

Your too new to write USA ? Or wherever your safe address is…

2 Likes

I hope I’m still good entering this giveaway made me an actual member level 2 lol.

3 Likes

Your good to enter.

1 Like

Let’s see usa O wait you said USA sorry about that

2 Likes

But I’m to new to know that a safe address is lol

2 Likes

@Jeffislovenlife “Safe address” is whatever address you can receive mail :wink: that can be filled with Cannabis seeds “Safely”… DONT POST YOUR ADDRESS HERE I WILL Private message you when I’m ready .

3 Likes

1st post updated with names at the bottom.

1 Like

One where you want your seed sent to. Some don’t get them sent tp their actual residence for safety/legal reasons…FYI Only. SS/BW…mister :honeybee::100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

What’s a level one?

2 Likes