Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

You will, you will.

My advise is let run till 5th node, top at 4th node, then train for a bit. Then cut them loose, step back, and watch the show

8 Likes

Alright, you win. But, optionsā€¦ Iā€™ll add these to the current seed run.

I have a cup a water ready, now to decide.

11 Likes

Damn yā€™all move fast in here. :smiley:

That space monkey couldnā€™t be a more fitting name. Must be some good shit to come up with that poem :laughing:

7 Likes

@50State you should hire jetdro

Right there with you Howard. Letā€™s party!

-GH

15 Likes

Just DM 50, in private, if you beg, he may utter 8 or 9 words on how good it is. He knows. Dont expect much, he is a man of many seeds, but few words, lol! I love him!!

I have only grown the Orange Goji , but know he used an Orange Sunshine male on a Goji lady to make them, so how bad could the other be???
I just wonder if the POWER comes from Goji(i would guess so) and if those other 2 are strong strains . I have not grown or smoked either of them. I have Goji, have my own Queen Mother, lol, and of course the Orange Goji.

I would ask 50 if the other cross displays the hybrid vigor the OG does. The big beauty of his cross, the OG, is that she is stupid vigorous, and beyond sweet tasty sticky buds, she will flat produce! She is simple to grow, has no stupid issues, and clones of her will branch all on their own. From seed she needs but ONE topping, or you will have a mess on your hands, lol.

I would let 50 tell you, but were it my decision, hands down OG!

So cool, I will now get to watch a no bodyā€™s nothing strain embarrass all these ā€œdesignerā€ ones you will have going.
Be like WTF!! You have so much experience, you will pick a good lady like I did (Razor) and I would bet, depending upon how long you veg her, you will SEE what Im going on about in veg or early flip time. I have seen all your plant pics, see you have a real good hand, she will blow you away with her vigor , at least she did, does, and will continue to do so here. My Octopots have lots to do with it, but I also ran her in 1 gallon soil pots and returned 3 ounces or more from each.

What are your intentions MR!!! LOLā€¦damn still 1/2 bakedā€¦ How ya gonna roll 'emā€¦media, lights, size???

Just paying you back for all the seeds you sent me that I have not grown yetā€¦:heart_eyes:

8 Likes

LMAOā€¦Bodhi makes the coolest names. Space Monkeyā€¦

Gorilla Glueā€¦the monkey
Wookieā€¦the space creature.

In 7.46 million years I would not have thought up that name. But then again, I wasnā€™t smoking it, lol!!

5 Likes

Straight to coco for me this time. Gonna start them out in cups for a couple weeks this time instead of going straight to flood and drain.

11 Likes

LMAO HOWARDā€¦LMAO

Accuse me of being stoned, then you post that. LMAO!!

HE KNOWS, his post was pointed at you, and count his seedsā€¦he matched you!!!

Damn stoner, put down that schwagg your burning!!!

Yup, still lit up!!!

5 Likes

At home Iā€™m a soil guy just topping with random animal shit, malted barley powder and the usual suspects when refreshing the soil. I am not in it for yields, just quality and ease. Slow and low for most of veg, just trying to establish roots. Flower i run a pair of 630 CMH with a varied spectrum T5 in the middle. My game is taste and effect.

Since these are going to be joining in a now larger seed run strictly looking for females, Iā€™m going to go into coco until they are large enough to top to quickly sex. Just going to use up some old random bottles. After that, small plants flowered in soil. Pick a winner and try it again. Iā€™m not a fan of wasting time and space for the unknown, have too too too many seeds to work through.

Now that this seed run has grown (25)I will be culling pretty hard pretty fast. And from what I have seen, the Orange Goji are going to hang around for a while.

Disclaimer I was in no way responsible for this room.

This is what happens when you push the GG4 too hard and do not support the tops.

And I chose by flipping a coin and letting the universe decide.

-GH

18 Likes

That is just insane!!!

2 Likes

So, go check on my Octo ladies this afternoon. OHGA jumped 4 inches or so overnight, OG about 3!!!
They are 100 % full ass on now, gotta turn or I will have monsters again. I want a quick run and not have to tie anything up this time.

So, gonna put them all to flower tomorrow!!! GG4 still under 12 inches so is AH but the other 2 are cranking so like
Michael Buffer says:

ITā€™S TIME

6 Likes

Friend of mine just joined here. @DesertGrown did not send him here, he found it himself, lol.
He started off like me, on bad footing, but he NEVER intended it to be such! I think it is straight now, but just wanted anyone reading this to know he is a stand up dude, and WILL be a great addition here, please say hi when you see him.
His knowledge is VAST, and he will help anyone who asks for it. I do!!!

16 Likes

DG is a good dude and a great grower heā€™s a great addition to the community

6 Likes

Where you been @ifish . You see my nute schedule, your thoughts please??? Did you see DesertGrwon is now in the house too???

6 Likes

Ya was thinking I need to do something with my OGs. Looks like I got a job tomorrow.

Actually hoping for a nice male as I have a couple bag seeds I have been waiting to try for a cross with this if a lady shows from them along the same lines as you are doing.

8 Likes

ok, but weā€™ll expect him to exceed Rogue Squadron level X-Wing fighter pilot standardsā€¦
and be able to understand mech-droidā€¦ :robot:

Otherwise, heā€™ll have to go through the gauntlet of smoke-testing 26 phenotypesā€¦

7 Likes

Omg. So fucking adorable.
Im all messed up now.
Love dogs more than most people.

3 Likes

Lol you know me , just chillin in the backround , lookin forward to you flipping these , see this OGHA and GG4 at full tilt ā€¦ gonna pop some OGHA in three weeks : )

7 Likes

Hello @Jetdro. Was wondering if you could help me learn to how to mix proper nute ratios? For instance if i was using maxibloom for first few weeks of flower which is 5-15-14, I think that would make it a 1-3-3 correct? How would I mix that to a 1-2.5-2 for late flowering? Or do I need different nutes altogether to achieve that ratio? Having a hard time understanding it. Thanks for your time.

3 Likes

Great set up.
Look forward to this run.
My next will b from yours Jetā€¦and some more Green Ale.i am out.lol

2 Likes