Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

Hahahaha I was starting to think it got abducted by aliens or something… :laughing:

I’m confused with what you mean by

Are you going to dust those ladies with pollen? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ok, lets do it right now, watch me do it ok???

3 Likes

I’m with you lol! Plus 20

1 Like

The whole point of searching for Gorilla Glue 4 was to use it as breeding stock. I LOVE the Orange Goji, and from the looks of it will love OHGA too. Figured Orange Goji x GG4 will be all that…Orange Glue my name for the X.

I know…should be GG4(lady) X OG (male) so that is why 1 Mother(to keep) , 1 Octo to get Sinse from, and 3 in little pots in flower room to be HAND pollinated by Orange Goji pollen 3 week from now!!!

10 Likes

Great show already.
U huys that haven’t seen this show…
WATCH IT JUMP…LOL
Continue on my.man…

5 Likes

here we go:

so part 1 is 10/5/14 or 2/1/3…decent ratio for veg, should work just fine (IF the shit is any good I mean)
part 2 is 5/15/14…like you say 1/3/3 GREAT ratio for mid to early late flower

So lets do a 50/50 mix for you:

Take 1/2 of part 1’s NPK values…5(10 to start) 2.5(5 to start) 7(14 to start)

So from part 1 we get 5/2.5/7…got it???

Now part 2 we do the same…makes them 2.5/7.5/7…taking each NPK # and cutting in half

cause we are using 50/50 mix…with me???

Add them togehter…5…2.5…7
2.5 7.5 7

totals…7.5 10 14

new mix @ 50/50 is now 7.5/10/14…OR 1/1/2…rounded…GOT THAT???

2 Likes

You KNOW dont you, lol!!!

Yup, they will jump alright.

Was your drying bud on a window screen??? LMAO!!!

3 Likes

Yeh bro really a door screen.lol
Been watching u and papa fow awhile .
U guys getti g as much with 6/8 octos as i do with 18 3 gal…lol.
I do water by ebb and flow now so it isn’t as hard as it usedtob…lol

2 Likes

HELL YEAH!!! Monkey in the house!!!

@Northern_Loki be THE MAN!!! Owe you brother…you may have some Orange Glue when it is made!!

I might be a bit excited to have received SPACE MONKEY

17 Likes

Just a tad but I would be too , early xmas gift @Northern_Loki
bet he even wet himself a bit opening the package what do you think? :thinking:

6 Likes

He sent me a fresh unopened pack!!!

BUT IT SAYS 11 SEEDS!! WTF…I know seeds come 10 to a pack…WTF, he thought I wouldnt know that???
What a rip!!! Made me a fake pack he did, what a TOOL!!!

LMAO!!! Jet, PUT DOWN that OG PLEASE…lol

:sunglasses:

8 Likes

10 Likes

CALM DOWN BRO.
U NEED TO LIVE TO GROWW…LOL
DON’T HAVE THE BIG ONE…LMAO

Later

3 Likes

Sorry members , Sat night, Monkey in the House, getting lit up. Fat joint covered in Rosin, bud soaked in kief, and a nice thick Hash roll down the middle.

I will stop, got the UFC fights on anyways…

N.L…hope you know I was just goofing about the 11…lmao…surely you understand!!

6 Likes

Very considerate. I hope he does come back. I want to try those slippers some day.

Might the OHGA (F1?) be showing more hybrid vigor than the OG(F2?)

1 Like

Hard to say, but AT LEAST AS MUCH for sure!!!
I got nothing against @CLOSETGROWTH, Im an adult, I KNOW we ALL have bad days, weeks, times, lol!!!

He wrote well, liked his shit, just wished he would have gone off on someone else, like YOU…LMAO!!!

OH…NO, NO…The Orange Goji is F1 , just a different Pheno (Pheno 2, i kept 2 moms of OG) than “Razor”

Razor and Orange Goji Pheno 2 are BOTH F1’s…WHY it blows me away to see OHGA outpacing her right now!

The male I used was exquisite, and he obviously transferred his strength to the Amnesia Haze.

4 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what you do for walls.

1 Like

No walls, gave up on Tents 3 years ago, best thing I have done!! I have the room, privacy not an issue.

3 Likes

I got it. Do you vent in/out air? I am currently heating my whole garage. Have to find a better way to enclose my space.

1 Like

2 story house just me n my dog’s. Central a/c handles it all. With only 1 Gavita in that 13 by 15 room heat is not an issue.
It keeps the 4 x 4 area warm when it is on, have dual zone a/c so have upstairs where they live set to heat up after light off. Try and keep temps within 10 degree’s of each other, night/day

5 Likes