Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

Got 4 out of 10 OHGA out of the ground hoping for the rest to show soon .

Looking forward to see what gems can be had from this cross !

5 Likes

Yes, that would be correct, about a 1/3/3 great ratio for early flower

This is how you figure when you combine:

Take % of part 1 and multiply it to get ratio #'s take % of part 2 and multiply to get ratio # 's then add the two together for your MIX ratio!!

part 1 is: 10/20/30
part 2 is 20/10/10

lets say we mix it 50 /50 …half of each to gallon of water. so:

take part 1 @ 10/20/30…multiply by percentage…or X .5(50 %) so it becomes 5/10/15
take part 2 @ 20/10/10…multiply by percentage…or X .5 (50%) so it becomes 10/5/5

add the two together…15/15/20 is NEW RATIO!!!

or 1/1/1 or so.

Then use this “calculator” to figure your PPM’s…

SO…play with your 2 NPK values and see what ratios you can make.

Try yours at 50/50…try at 25/75…15/85…every different % will give you a new ratio.
To do a 25/75 split…figure same way…Part 1 NPK #'s X .25…part 2 NPK #'s X .75 then add together. Easy peezy!

You follow that???

You can mix three, just keep your % 's correct…hard to do the math with 3 of them, i use 2 only 99 percent of the time

When you figure your mix, make SURE you mix separate then combine…so mix part 1 into one bucket of water, part 2 in another, THEN MIX!!!

3 Likes

OH, Green Ale…place them damn OG’s down my man!!! LMAO!!!

2 Likes

Me too…they are still fresh seeds, a lower rate would be expected, bet you do not get many more, 4 is cool however

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Dam son, that thing is a bit bushy, lol!!!

2 Likes

They are my world, take them over everyone, they are amazing “friends” of mine!!! Thanks for that!!!

4 Likes

Nice thread man. Like the grow.

2 Likes

Thanks but it hasn’t even really got started yet. Today I will change rooms, set the 4 Octo’s and the GG4 breeders to flower . Sure hope my Orange Goji pollen in the freezer is still up to it’s task!!! That would suck if it is not, have no other pollen I want to use.

6 Likes

Come on @ifish…surely you have input on my new flower nute schedule???

2 Likes

You understand that @paintedfire420 Pdiddy??? Did I spalin it good enough for peps to get it???

3 Likes

hahaha pdiddy you’re funny bro

yep it makes perfect sense although I haven’t smoked yet. :slight_smile: Not been up too long

3 Likes

Good, Im not either, lol!!! Hope he gets it, not too hard when you think about it.

4 Likes

Well finally, the doldrums are over, IT’S FLOWER TIME !!! Bout damn time! Actually early, quick flip, try to contain GG and OHGA from going crazy, I may be too late already, lol

Room set, 4 foot by 4 foot footprint layed out. Gavita De 750 HPS overhead, string hanging is 25 inches from the bulb.
Will set the light at 400 watts for a few days, coming from T5’s, THIS light is strong for them. Only takes 2 -3 days to adjust, then will bring light down to 25 or 26 inches. Will run 30 or 32 inches off their heads today.

Closetgrowth didn’t like my painters tarp on the floor, so did plastic this time, maybe he will come back and see for himself.

Gorilla Glue 4 Josey Whales cut:

Amnesia Haze Core Cut Hamme Hydro Edition:

Orange Goji Pheno # 2

OHGA kicking major ass

Not to worry, I do not have spaz plants, lol, just 20 MPH wind blowing on them , so they are not really twisted. They will take 2 weeks to adjust to the wind, but then stalks are nice and strong and little support will be needed…you know, In a perfect world. LOL

One GG4 down the middle sitting on top of my Octo’s

2 GG4’s up front

Got shit ready for them if they go nuts on me

4th GG4 chilling out with the Moms, she is GG4 Mom now

Feel much better now, got my flower on. I predict OHGA is going to go insane and be all that, growth wise anyways. She is out pacing the Orange Goji somehow, but it is still early yet and OG tends to gain momentum constantly till week 5 of flip or so, so gonna be a horse race. My $$$ is on OHGA, she just looks the part .

Peace

Jet

20 Likes

Damn that’s gonna be funk city right there

3 Likes

So the 2 GG’s in the front were a bit low, they were "up potted " lol.

Go OHGA go

Well, only got 1 female for my 1st run of OHGA, but it appears she is the right one, good dealio !!! Her leaf’s are already larger than my big hands . she will be a great test of the cross it looks.

12 Likes

Nice that’s my favorite way to get em all to the same level :thumbsup:

This is going to be a good run I can tell already.

3 Likes

I think I follow lol! Thanks so much for taking the time to write that all out for me. I was never that good with numbers so I’ll have to write this down and reference it often till I get it right. Thanks again!

Trying to turn them small enough where I can control them. Lots of Bud is not my objective here, want Bud, but want to make Orange Glue BAD!!! Seeing OHGA blow up like she is (every bit of vigor OG had) tells me the OG male I used was a great choice. He has passed on his vigor for sure!!!

Funny thing is, even turned at 10 -12 inches tall, these Octopots will crank then into 4-6 Z plants pretty easily. Will be cool watching the one in the Octo VS the 3 in pots, lol!!! My $$ is on thE Octopot lady!!!

So…wanna know how good the Orange Goji is??? Since I set up this room today, been driving me NUTS trying to figure out how i LOST one GG4!!! I had 5 FOR SURE, know I did!!! Fucking lit OG up when I went to do the room .

Spent an hour looking in my 2 little rooms for the 5th plant. 3 in pots in the new flower room, 1 in veg room as the Mother, WHERE THE FUCK did the 5th one go.!!!

As I come down from Valhalla, lol, I realize…# 5 is in the damn Octopot!!! OMG, such a looser!!!

10 Likes

Give me your numbers of NPK for your nutes and I will give you an example using them. WANT you to figure it out, so you KNOW how to do it. We wil get you there.

2 Likes

I’ve been using the gh maxigrow for veg which is 10-5-14, and maxibloom for flowering and thats 5-15-14.

1 Like