Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

Your doing a great job splainin’ lol! I’m actually starting to get it (I think). I truly appreciate your help. I know its getting late so I’ll lay off the questions for now lol!

2 Likes

Fire away, putting out a fire here, and watching UFC and playing here…

3 Likes

I think you answered all the ones I had for now but, I’m sure there will be many, many more lol!

1 Like

Christmas is coming this is a family Favourite :grin::grin::grin::grin::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

How do you water and begin feeding seedlings?

1/2 teaspoon of Texas Vegetable Feed per gallon. Feed EVERY water, my soil is inert. Lil feed every time better than nothing for a week then a big hit.

Once in a Dixie Cup and have 1st set of leaves of course. Enough energy stored in their cotyledons to power them for a week or more, so once nice serrated set is thrown and coming out, food starts…1/2 tea per

3 Likes

Remind me the NPK on TVF. Any micronutes?

1 Like

Is that like topsoil?

Stoned off top of my head dont know. Use it, and WAS NOT SUGGESTING its use, just came out, but yes, 100% complete source all natural, why I use it. 100 runs, not ONE bad leaf , kinda says it all.

I like 2/1/1or so for veg…TVF is near that, not that, but close enough and so complete

4.5 2.5 6 is it’s numbers. looked it up so…2/1/2 or so.

2 Likes

No means there is no nutritional value in it, ANYTHING the plants get, I give them in the water.

Like Coco, but NOT. Like hydro, but NOT…lol

The soil mix has no food, so I control food, HOW I am able to feed so low but every watering or every fill up in a rez.

3 Likes

Like this one

4 Likes

Signs of life

Planted straight to coco, took about three days to break the surface.

Will make my own thread in the next few days, just wanted to give @Jetdro an update cause he’s been so exuberant about getting people to pop them :smile:, and to say thank you once again.

Here we go…

16 Likes

5 of 6 so far???
You plant any OHGA’s see another cup off to the right…

You will thank me in a few short weeks when you get a look at 50’s lady!!!

4 Likes

I have a few going hoping for a few more to show there heads

10 Likes

See the F is kicking ass, all mine went 100 % too with the OG, both times I dropped them.
Do not see cups with the E label ???Am I blind ?

4 Likes

E is having stage fright there to the left under the plastic wrap nothing to see here move along lol

3 Likes

LOL…another member had slow germs on them too, they are ultra fresh seeds, no dry period. The ones I threw down were pulled from the Bud Harvest day and thrown down, lol. Could not wait. Placed 10 I think and got 5 up , which I thought was a decent rate for birthday seeds .

Hope they pop for ya, KNOW you do it right, so let me know what happens.

My OHGA lady in th Octo is showing extreme vigor, right with 50’s OG if not a touch better.

2 Likes

Who’s C99 you running?? I had some and sent them out, thinking it was not to you however

2 Likes

Shoeless sent me a hand full quite a while back ran a few when I got them with good results . Thought I’d run some more seeing I liked their results

I heard his were good, good call on those!! Sure hope OHGA shows her head for you, hope just slow.

Papalag sent me this:
Both orange gogi and OHAG are doing fine
I cracked 4 of each and 3 each made it

2 Likes