Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

I do too pretty sure they just need time to show if not might need you to reup me as my pack is empty attempting to sprout them all !

Not pictured is a Santero cross called sloth looking forward to those hitting the pots once they tail out.

The “Sloth” F2
the 11yo clone from denmark from a rare g13/hashplant-line (by ndn) that was worked
to g13-traits over a few generations and Bx’s (I was called G13project aka. klar) was hit
by the six reef G13/Black Widow F4-males as well. couchlock old school weed deluxe.
no more, no less …
lineage = [(G13Project aka. KLAR) X (G13/Black Widow F4) males] - 2nd filial generation

6 Likes

Sixth is on the way…

100% germination in three days.

Planted two of the OHGA also, they’re a day behind. Might toss four of my Bubba cross and replace them with more OHGA, still considering it.

11 Likes

Dam Howard what did you do different than me 1/ 10 above ground been 4 days already .

2 Likes

Great line up bro that wakeford and lui looks interesting

4 Likes

Seedling heat mat under the prop tray make a difference, maybe? Not sure…

I normally do paper towels in a sandwich bag until they put out a tail, then into coco. This is a departure for me, but I like to experiment.

6 Likes

Thanks yes there being babied warm feet ,not over watered plastic blanket covering them aloe Vera to drink .Not sure what else I can do but maybe sing to them and I know that’s a bad mistake !
The lone oh x ga

8 Likes

Huh. Sounds like a perfect start to me, maybe they’re just about to pop through. Best of luck!

3 Likes

No problem, should have sent more as they are so fresh, I got ya covered mang!!! No worries

3 Likes

Te OHGA is fresh of the boat, seems longer germ time on them, make sure to give them long enough to show

2 Likes

Cool, you have one up then. They are just hard seeds n slow I guess…anyone needs more due to poor germ rate I got y’all covered !!!

Do not let the slow germ fool ya, mine is going to town!!!

3 Likes

I ran Legend’s Ultimate Indica ( LUI) years ago…FAT ASS KILLER ROCK HARD BUDS of excellent excellent smoke!!!

8 Likes

You prolly know, but OHGA is Amnesia Haze lady hit by 50’s Orange Goji…50 named it, 1st letters of both plants.
He thought OHGA sounded like a monster…lol

5 Likes

You got f2’s of these, is that correct?

4 Likes

Which strain are you referring to?

Sloth yes f2

3 Likes

First time I’d seen 2 day old plants leaves reaching for the light praying standing up on the orange goji!

4 Likes

Just wait, I know pep’s think Im over hyping it, I am not. You know enough, been around the block enough times, when you SEE IT…post up here.

I have had 2 runs of her now, plus keeping 2 mothers live for months now…she has zero issues, and is allergic to nothing . I never fed her over 800 PPM , that was only 2 weeks in deep flower, other than that, she kicked major ass hoovering around 520 or so PPM . Did not try and feed her more, you might, but saw no need, and I feed every water as you know in the Octopots. She gets food 100% of the time, maybe why I could and can and do go so low on my PPM’s.
Forget how your running, will have to go look. Just trying to give you a heads up.

What is so cool about her is this: When you gift a plant to someone you always tell them the strengths and weakness of that plant, so they have an upper hand on her. At least I do. If I ever gifted a cut of Razor out, I wuld only say:

Dont fall over on her. You will hurt yourself, lol!! Thats all.

11 Likes

Wished I had more room to run some of the other stuff @50State sent me ! Always a issue with not enough room and too many strains to pick. There in the q for next round definitely have to give them a go .

7 Likes

Speaking of 1st times

The damn GG4 , 2 days under the Gavita, are now pointing their leafs 180 degree’s straight up! Leaf not parallel to the ground but pointing straight up, goofy lil thing so far. Tell you what, unless I am way wrong, GG4 cannot hold a candle to Orange Goji nor OHGA in growth, not even close. Will see if it continues, but in early rooting, and then the jump to the Octopot’s, finding the rez, setting itself , the GG4 has been kicked to the curb by both of the others. Amnesia Haze is right with the GG4 however…and A.H comes on gangbusters for 4 weeks after the flip, so betting GG4 is gonna get her groove on soon.

Do not get me wrong, nothing wrong with her, nor AH, but looking at the 4, you would swear Og and OHGA went in 2 weeks before!!! Where the vigor comes from has to be the damn orange Sunshine male @50State used to make it. I grown all manner of Goji, and seen good vigor, but not like these 2 express. Only seen this 1 other time I think.

Im gonna run all of the seeds 50 and I traded, all of them, he has a very good eye, and I now trust his judgement and knowledge. Gonabug him for more too. That one he gave me…damn, …oh yeah Super Silver Yo Mamma…LMAO X ??? Tells me to run it…I NOW THINK I SHOULD RuN IT!!! LOL

9 Likes

Twas allora! Yup, that is who got them

@AllOra

4 Likes

You sent me two Mosca C99s (F6). I am crossing my fingers for M/F as I want to increase my numbers.
Almost certainly be part of my Spring (outdoor) season. Along with some Goji QMs.

4 Likes