Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

I’ll figure out somthing for next run I’ve been looking at all types haha

1 Like

Just a super simple wicking pot will work.

ANY POT…just dangle “wicks” down from a net pot and into a “rez”

Even Walmart does it:

4 Likes

Yeaaa I’ve definitely been over thinking it hahaha

1 Like

Do the pic above, do not use a glass jar however, lol!! Certainly do it in 1 gallon pots. BEST wicking material is “straps” from old camera bags and such. :Look at above pic, you see what they are using, 2 wide strips like that going across bottom of net pot then hanging into a rez.

4 Likes

I’m on it… eventually lol

2 Likes

Man…your garden is stacked!!! Awesome lines you’ve got going on!!! If you ever need a house sitter, keep me in mind…lol

2 Likes

Thank you sir!!!

I use Octopots for one reason…they are GIANT LITFA MACHINES!!! Here, in veg, my only “duty” is to keep light 26 inches off, and keep the rez filled(once every 4-6 days NOW) that is it, no more .

5 Likes

The more grows I see running SIP’s the more I want to trythe system. Plants are looking great

3 Likes

I will take it over any other method for ease of use and outcome! They yield 85% of wht my NIGHTMARE PITA Waterfarm hydro set up did…but without the mess 100 of $$$$$ of nutes, and air stones running 24 /7 !!! Never again!!!

6 Likes

Yup, that’s correct. Will certainly do that :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Know you will get ladies from the OG, sure hope OHGA is a lady for you!!!

2 Likes

OG 4 gonna be your winner I predict, lol!!!

2 Likes

My 6 watt air pump costs about $2.50 to run 24/7 365.
I’m looking into these octopots…pretty cool

2 Likes

Not the $$$, noise, lines on the floor, they tend to die at the worst possible times, leaking lines, i can do with out all that now, lol.

3 Likes

That’s a winner man! Texas Veg Feed for veg, Jacks for flower. After my MegaCrop is gone I’ll be switching to TVF.
Already using Jacks.
Stay high…

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

MY 1st run with Jacks, sure it will go well, I researched it pretty well, already know how I shall mix it.

When you do TVF do 1 teaspoon per gallon, NOT 1 tablespoon. Because it is organic, the NPK calculators will be OFF ON IT by a factor of 4!!!

By the book with it’s NPK #'s, Texas Vegetable Feed should ppm out to 550 PPM per tablespoon. If you actually check it, 1 tablespoon is 1550 PPM or more!!!

1 tea/gallon comes out around 500-550 PPM, where I run mine at. Just a heads up.

How has Jack’s been working for you good from your pics, LOL!!!

3 Likes

Hey @Islayhearts

50state is gonna take care of you on the OG F1 seeds bro. He CAN BE trusted, he IS COOL, and NOTHING to worry over.
He will hit you with a DM/PM i suspect!!! HE is someone you would like to be in good with, so send him back something cool, IF you have something/!!

4 Likes

Al is well …
Here is a pic of my seedlings for a small grow.
The og is a more vigorous seedling tgan the other ones.
They all popped within 36 hours of putting them in paper towels. One had a tiney root and hasn’t popped out yet…

8 Likes

Shucks bro.i thought i was posting this to my thread.
I promise,i am getting so forgetful every day.
Wonder if smoking weed for over 50 years has anything to do with that

4 Likes

I hae tried to delete…lol loo

2 Likes