Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

I used beastie bloom it’s 0/50/30 In weeks 3 through 5 it worked well ! I should cave cut back on the GOE I was using at the faze of bloom

@Jetdro lol cha Ching bro we live and learn

Paps

3 Likes

Cool beans, now I understand the octopots a bit better. They are just a Sub Irrigated Planter (SIP). I used a very similar planter (Earthbox) to grow some tomatoes and peppers outside this year.

I got my quarantine setup again too. Taking in cuts can be tedious, but better safe than sorry. :+1::seedling:

9 Likes

Yes, bottom feeding planter promoting air pruning and not requiring rez aeration

7 Likes

Watching u and the octos closely my friend
Your grows get more amazing ad time moves on…
Good luck with the next run…

6 Likes

Im going to use the 10/30/20 because it makes my ratios work out to were I want them at, 0/52/34 would not offer me that easily.

3 Likes

The Octopot takes care of most of my work, I am just refining my flower feed program and loving the effects. This last run proves low N (ratio) in flower promotes better buds. Going to keep tweaking it.

Thanks for the kind words bigun…!!

6 Likes

Thanks for showing off your octopots @Jetdro. I’ve grown in sips for many years and loved them and I knew of the octopots but I had never seen pictures as good as the ones you posted. They look awesome and if I had the space I think I’d give them a try.
I am thinking about going back to sips over my current F&D. I’m thinking inverted 2 liter bottles are the ticket for my < 2 sq ft chambers.
Cool dog family too! Good looking dogs and I dig Fins blue eye.I miss having G Sheppard’s. Our last passed 2 Summers ago. It was a blessing though, she was in pain with the typical hip and arthritis. CBD made a huge difference in her last couple years. Smart and loyal dogs.

10 Likes

Thanks man! Gotta love GSDs, they are my family! All 3 of mine are healthy and have no hip issues, thank God.
Sorry to hear of yours passing, you must miss her!!!

12 Likes

Sweet thanks for showing how you prep the pots. Great looking start. Those clones look mighty happy.

Orange :tangerine: Glue sounds like it could Be nice. You’ve def started with the right cuts!!

7 Likes

Yeah, thought I would show how they work this run, next I will show how i plant into them and the way the plants start off in these pots.
The cuts need a few more days, the soil is not dry yet, but everything is on schedule . I will show it all in here.

Yeah I think Orange Glue could be good too. Since I grew out the OG I have been trying to figure out what to hit with the pollen. Amnesia Haze was a no brainer, so I made OHGA, thinking Orange Glue will work well too!

I think the JW cut from GrowHard will be the perfect mother ! I appreciate him getting it for me, think he went out of his way to do so, and he hates the plant , lol!!!

8 Likes

What a pleasure to trim Raspberry Pi Processor x ChemDog…Snip, snip, done!! SWEET!!!

16 Likes

guess I’ll join in on the GG4 hybrid party with you and @50State . Nothing Orange or citrus going at the moment for pollen, but there are options…

Still have the pollen from a Princess x Vortex male from Bros Grimm. Very squat and dense clusters, and a sweet tropical smell. Have 2 Sensi Star F3 males, They smell, just cant put my finger on it yet. 2 AK47 males courtesy (@OleReynard), One does have a sweet cough drop smell already. And finally an ((Afgooey x Wookie) x (i95 x Stardawg)) male, great structure and had that pickle smell while it was in veg, which normally turns out to be a fuel smell in flower.

I’ll give em another week and re-evaluate the choices.

-GH

16 Likes

Can I see a pic of the male cherry @GrowHard

1 Like

in 20 chracters

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ll get one tomorrow. Lights will be off when I get home this evening.

-GH

2 Likes

Trimming some fresh Razor(Orange Goji) , it is remarkable how similiar she is to my original straight up OG!
Since I trimmed my own Goji OG the other day, was fresh in my mind. The Orange has the the exact same bud structure as Goji does, she just stacks it much much better and heavier.

The Buds have the same “dry crunchy Styrofoam” feel as my old girl does, and stay consistent size top to bottom mostly. Very little if any leaf in the bud, just large easy to deal with fan’s.

A pleasure to trim.

24 Likes

Going to go visit a friend in a few days, he likes Live Rosin told him I would bring him some. Keeping my word and making it tonight with fresh Orange G for something nice for him. He has no press or means to get one right now. What friends are for right???

4 gram nugglets wadded up into a round ball, then flattened with my hammer

1st pull on one of them

Going to get nice returns again for him looks like, sweet!!!

Should be very nice

14 Likes

Dude you’re alright with a bit of bullshit. Lol

4 Likes

???

SPLAIN PLEASE

lol

2 Likes

Just rousting ya a bit, feel like being honery.
Relax not treading on ya.

6 Likes