Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

You KNOW the deal…LMAO!!!

Fire away,Im good…Hey, 50States Orange ONLY brought down 8.5 ounces inside, WTF, what a shit plant huh, lol!!!

8 Likes

How long of veg you put on those?

2 Likes

10 days and 20 fucking characters too!

5 Likes

Ah but you’re running clones, correct?

1 Like

Yes, they were all clones, none from seed

2 Likes

Decided upon next round going into the Octo’s:

1 Gorilla Glue 4 Josey Wales cut, 1 Amnesia Haze cut, 1 OHGA (AHxOG) cut, and since I have 9 Z’s of Razor, i let Orange Goji #2 in this round , so 1 Orange Goji Pheno 2 cut also. They have rooted well, started to go vertical, time to get my Octo’s in order . These will come straight from Dixie Cup to Octopot, my preferred method of starting plants in these pots.

That left me with 4 GG4 cuts. I set 1 to be mother(1 being trained) , the other were up potted and will be veg’d a bit before going outside to my greenhouse to get hit with @50State’s Orange Goji pollen I put up(freezer, hope it’s good)
Will let them veg 2 weeks or so, want a bunch of “Orange Glue” seeds, thinking it will produce a winner .

Dirt is out back still drying, should finish today I hope. Will set up the Octo’s with soil, fill the Rez’s, and then allow them to sit 2 days or so before placing plants in them…allow some wicking to happen in the sleeve , aids in getting the plant to root well and find bottom without too much struggle.

19 Likes

Almost done, the Octo’s are set and waiting. Will fill the rez’s tomorrow, give them 2 days to wick into the sleeve, then place the cuts on Friday. Black bottomless bucket is what I use to place over the Octopot sleeves while filling with soil mix.

Plants will go in Friday, 1/2 gallon over each top, no more top water after that. Will place under T5’s and let them do their thing. Typically I see 7-14 days of “nothing”…I call it suspended animation. Nothing happens above soil level, all th magic happens below. Once they hit the res, plant will perk up, start to pray, and then take the fuck off. The growth is insane at that point and I have to be ready for it. I am.

So ready to see what OHGA is gonna do, and the GG4 also. Told it is a shit plant with horrible growing manners, and just goes everywhere without purpose…lol. Looks like a challenge to me, lol!!!

Peace,

Jet

15 Likes

What are your pots Jet?
Landscape fabric

1 Like

Im not sure what it is lol, they came with the pots.

I thought they were DONE, been 8 rounds already, but they cleaned up well, still holding together, and gonna be just fine for the run.

Some super fiber, feels soft but is really strong. Really promotes air pruning and the roots never really come out of the sleeve, never penetrate it all the way. They do not seem to feel real wet, and hold their shape well .

This is it: Is Made From Breathable Non Woven Needle Punched Polypropylene

11 Likes

Jet,here is a pic of my 3…they are all 8 years old.

Strong prey drives and they literally run all day…

I remember some of the trips u took your dogs on
Hope they stil are healthy…
BEAUTIFUL DOGS

19 Likes

Good looking dog’s man, seem happy too!!! Mine are the same, happy n healthy and FIT!!!

5 Likes

Show me better pics of the black n red ones!!!My female, Mercy, is black w/red legs

2 Likes

Pretty Mercy:

Her at 9 months with Tuck

18 Likes

Been wondering how my OHGA cross was going to turn out, what it might taste and smell like. Realized I am sitting on a bunch of both parents, so

50/50 joint of Amnesia Haze and Orange Goji

Both taste excellent alone, was wondering what a mix might taste like. VERY DIFFERENT than I thought! Seems like they are fighting each other, not blending too well, lol. Inhale is Amnesia Haze, 1st half of exhale is Orange Goji, but back end of exhale is back to Haze again. When they do mix, it’s weird .

I realize this means nothing, lol, but thought I would try it anyways. What I can say however is this, Damn it is strong and gets the job done!!!

:sunglasses:

14 Likes

Heard that bro.
I mix mine especially when a couple of the bags get low…
Enjoy…it is great medicine…

3 Likes

I mix mine too. Like to see the difference when they are combined. I also have a small jar that I put all the leftovers from rolling joints, I call it the salad jar…lol

6 Likes

I have the exact same jar…lol!!!

4 Likes

@Jetdro hay bro are you going to scrog them might improve the yield on the gg4

@JustCozz is that you bro good to see you here

Peace
Papas

2 Likes

No, I put up a touch over 2 pounds of killer Bud , this run will be turned small and kept to the smaller side.
A test run for OHGA and GG4 so to speak…small plants I do not need to worry about getting into my light or holding them up. My last run was huge, this one will be scaled way back.

The 4 Octopots were filled today, 3 gallons per rez, 1 tea/gallon TVF…cuts go in Fri or Sat

7 Likes

Needed to make room in the Mom/veg room for the 4 octopots. Decided to AXE Silver Fields, she did not make the cut. The plant grew beautifully, yielded really really well, but it’s just so so Bud in my opinion. Good clean high, but to me she lacks taste n smell, not the best pheno of SF. She cannot stay.

Looking close I saw I had 5 cuts of Amnesia Haze, lol, whittled that down to 2. Why I kept 2, dont know, lol, insurance I suppose. So dropping 3 AH’s and the big pot SilverFields gives me just enough room.

The 4 plants going into the Octo’s will live under the T5’s for a bit, until they find the rez and start to crank it. I have found they will root to the rez faster, and with way less stress under the T5’s than my HPS or MH’s!! Will take 7 -15 days, whenthey start to take off, they will go to another room and be lit by the Gavita HPS for a short veg.

Gonna keep these plants smaller and controlled, last run was big n wild filled my jars, this run is to check out GG4 and OHGA see what they have to offer .

Peace,

Jet

15 Likes