Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

Hey @Jetdro. I’ve just got some octopots and wanted to thank ya for all the info in the thread…saving me a learning curve for sure. Looks like your taking a break but still wanted to thank ya!!

6 Likes

Well I was reading down this post as I have GG4 at 5 weeks bloom and plan on crossing it for some flavor. Have to read back and see what happened, whatever it was a great narrative from OP, hope he keeps it up…

18 Likes

Hey just so you are aware Pips have been changed so you have less now. They didnt strip you of any :joy: same with your avatar. cya soon brother!

3 Likes

Jet might not be back, yakked with him a day or so ago he’s not the happiest since ss wasn’t included in the vacation

4 Likes

please tell him that he is a valuable member of this community and we would love to see him around here when he “gets out”
he is missed
Sam

17 Likes

Hey Jet, Doesn’t the Sea Grow 4-26-26 have the perfect ratio for weeks 6-8?
It seems like you could run it straight for those weeks.

2 Likes

He’s short-timing it now. I’m sure we’ll see him once he gets his OG parole.

Jet is a good dude and will have your back if you’re a friend of his. He loves to grow, and teach others to do the same and talk shop. He gets a tad passionate, at times, about certain topics, but it’s all good.

I miss him too.

9 Likes

Ya me too hope he’s back soon .

5 Likes

Adding my voice to the encouragement. Hope to see you soon!

5 Likes

Cant wait to see jets explosion of pics and updates!!!

6 Likes

I was so excited to show jet my new octopots🥺. Hope to see ya back soon.

5 Likes

@jetdro here is your sexy Chocolate Rain. She’s looking good. Do you know if the seed was feminized or regular? Hope your doing well. :v:

16 Likes

If I may answer for Jet.
The Chocolate Rain (Chocolope x Cocoa Kush) is available in regular seeds only.

You’re gonna like the Chocolate Rain… if it’s a girl, don’t forget to clone her!

6 Likes

To any of you guys running octopots… if you jam your finger in the soil how far in do you get before you feel moist soil? In the mini one u made I got about 3/4 down before feeling reasonable moisture

2 Likes

My soil is moist to touch on top and gets wetter as you go

Can I ask is your soil mix at least 30 % perlite ?
Also it should be tightly packed as well

2 Likes

Tightly packed yes. I dont know about percentage of perlite… but theres alot in there I’d say safely 30%. I had the water level slightly low so only my strings were wicking. I bumped it up so the soil is just touching water this morning, I’ll re check when I get home

2 Likes

I normally fill to the top level except when about to switch to a different feed

When I do run it dry the pro mix on top is dry but wets up once the level is increased

1 Like

I thought Jetdro left his pots for a couple days when he starts them up.

3 Likes

Right on, I had the soil a bit over moist when I transplanted so it was recommend u drop the level a ways, now that the roots are reaching it’s probably time to up the level

2 Likes

Yea I think he leaves them slightly lower until the roots start coming through. The plant is healthy and not dying of lack of water… I’m probably being a helicopter parent lol

4 Likes