Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

Think it is time for a break from here. but next will be Space Monkey and X’s . Im not cold and calloused and not happy about how all that shit with Silver went down. Feel like “friends” here are only that when it suits them., Im not built that way. and never will be. When Im called a faggot for standing up against a member who is abusing people and treating others like shit, and talked about behind my back, tells me time for a break .

I will stay in touch fishy, I just need cool off time is all…

11 Likes

You’re going to love the Bodhi’s Space Monkey in fact I’m smoking on it right now it’s pure flavour country.

The problem is you were sucked in by another damn troll!! These people are mental midgets that chose to spend their time emulating a five year olds. You’re a person dedicated to truth and setting the record straight which makes you a prime troll target. They’re not out to get to the truth or to set the record straight they just want to upset people by blasting the most obsurd statements, half truths, and outright lies. Fuck those people they’re not worth your time.

I hope you come back soon and don’t let people like that ruin your enjoyment here on OG.

17 Likes

YUP, I am dedicated, and sick of his fly by night types fucking with me. I WISH I COULD BE LIKE YOU @50State and just let it roll of my back, but that is not in me!!! Im old…when we had an issue with someone we could just go outside and settle it!!! NOW, punks blast shit left n right cause they hide behind keyboards, they have no fear.

He is such the asshat. What upsets me more than him, was a “friend” of mine here, taking his side and telling him Im a fag for acting like I do. THAT really hurt! I love the place here, want to keep it a nice place. When I see members like him making fun of everyone, calling their shit poor, their grows stupid , it makes me mad as Hell. I WILL STAND UP for them…even when they do not for me, or talk behind my back. That is their problem, at the end of the day I have to sleep with myself, I will take the high road and defend friends.

The plant you created, the OG, has it all over his flavor of the week crap. You KNOW IT, I KNOW IT, Hell I smoked it all in Cali and Colorado…none of it holds a Candle to the Orange Goji. Howard Crane will finish his up, several othere will too soon…will be flooded with KILLER reports onyour Lady!!! Hell 50, you, like me, have smoked it all!!! You know where OG stacks, you just do not care what others think and never praise it. I DO, and soon, others will too. Howard has a killer pheno of it in flower right now. Gonna blow him away, and he knows good bud too.!!!

I cannot believe the OG pollen did not work on the GG4. Nasty little plant, yields nothing compared to OHGA, OG or even Amnesia Haze. Took some down, dried it, tested it. It is known as some of the strongest on Earth, regularly over 30 % thc. This sample was COVERED, beautiful and finished well. IT IS STRONG…VERY STRONG…ALMOST as strong as the orange Goji, with 1/4 it’s taste level. The high is dull, boring (like his cookie/gelato is ) and forgettable 30 minutes after smoking. The orange, is 100% better high, much better flavor, yielded 5 times as much, and is a VERY pleasing high!!!

Cannot wait to hit SM with it!!!

13 Likes

It’s tough taking that shit when there ain’t a thing you can do.
Pisses me off to no end.
Jet and I are much alike

8 Likes

ONLY reason we are "talking " shit…cause there is nothing else I can do , YES, we are alike

3 Likes

@Jetdro As a newer OG’r, just wanted to pop in and say thanks for all your great content, and willingness to help other growers. :beers:

7 Likes

YEAH, my help sure gets me in trouble though…thanks GramT…that Darlins you have running look superior

4 Likes

@Jetdro bro I must have missed a shit storm
Bro always your friend ! please keep in touch This place is no different then open grow some good people and some trolls
Remember trolls are like ass holes every one got one
Your a good dude don’t let the trolls get you down
Peace my friend
Paps

6 Likes

You are right @Papalag, you missed nothing important , same ole shit. Member jacking with others, I stood up and called him on it, it went viral! You MISSED NOTHING of interest

2 Likes

Hey Jet. Really sorry about the no seeds and sorry to see you step back. I sure hope it’s not for too long but I get it. I pulled back after that last mess we got sucked into. Now I stay away from the tank and I feel better. Everytime I am tempted to go there I just think of that last shit and it keeps me away.
I am trying to get myself to have the roll off the ducks back mentality but I have to keep reminding myself to do it cuz it doesn’t come naturally.
Peace Bro. Come back soon.

6 Likes

It does not come natural to us because we are decent people, unlike some others . Im not sharp enough to learn. I see an ass jacking with members I just have to get involved, it is what it is.

14 Likes

the amount of people here who got your back has got to be in the hundreds
ain’t nothing better at showing you how much you are appreciated
stay you bro !!!

7 Likes

Well ffs…wanted to ask you a couple?'s…friggin banned…
@ifish and @Grohio hoping you guys can chime in here… so I’m using maxibloom (5-15-14) and silica (0-0-4) at about 350ppm every watering. Is my ppm too high to feed every watering?
I should be recieving my RAW K (0-0-50) any day.

Heres the question…
I plan on cutting my maxibloom + silica solution down to 200ppm… the 0-0-50 is 1/8 teaspoon to 1 gallon of water = 170 ppm. Would I be okay with those ratios for mid to end of flowering?

Maxibloom (5-15-14) + silica (0-0-4) @ 200ppm
+
0-0-50 @ 170ppm

Or is that way too much K?

Suggestions and comments, please

3 Likes

Tappy what weeks of flowering are you in ?
Extra k in the later part of flowering like weeks 7 is great
300 ppm is ok in veg

4 Likes

@Papalag I’m currently at day 25 flow (showed sex about 14 days ago) for some, day 15 flow (showed sex a few days ago) for some and day 5 flow for some (no sex)…
I’m worried about overfeeding at 300+ppm…plants look happy except for this one…day 25 flower

Edit: sorry to clog up your thread…this is the last one.
I’ll cut the ppm in half for that plant

6 Likes

Ppm at this stage is fine I’ve done 500 ppm But I like to push the limits at times ( but I’ve been sticking to the program
We are at the same stage I just switched to 10/30/20 jacks
Till end of week 5 then I’ll do what jet did with the 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of 10/13/20 and 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of jacke 5/12/24 for a 1/3/3 till week 7 ish then to 5/12/24 till end I do have a k booster ( meta k from earth juice it’s just k only ) when I see the the start to bulk up in the plant
Don’t add the k too soon it will send the wrong signals to the plant

Your plants look good bro

6 Likes

I used to run up to 900 ppm in hydro with no issues
300 -500 the majority of the time, peaking at prime flower formation and then easing off towards the end.

6 Likes

Ughhh Jetdro was going to step back anyway he said, but now he is forcibly taking a break… Sorry to see this. Hope you are well buddy and hope to see you back again in a month or whenever!

Thanks for sharing your system with us all and always having the time and energy to offer support and help to people.

6 Likes

After apologising to the site and showing remorse for his actions , he gets a full months ban ? wow

2 Likes

I dont really even know what happened but i can definitely respect your position…

4 Likes