Night4wings20 Does A Grow Journal

Found 2 males tonight, in the bin now :thumbsup: Some of the Malawi 1’s pre-flowers are looking male, hope not since this plant smells intense when rubbing the stem. See what happens.

Photos coming in a couple days or so

1 Like

Day 7 of flower.

Both the malawis seem to be males which is shit since they were the biggest/oldest plants going into flower. 2+ months of veg for ball sacs. FUCKKKKKKK

Anyway a couple photos. I’ll decide what to do with the Malawis sometime tonight.

I’ll be back with some more info on sexes and what I’m going to do with the Malawi :thumb

3 Likes

That sucks about the males, hopefully mine don’t follow suit. How many Malawi you got left then?

2 Likes

Not confirmed yet. Had another look under the scope and still not sure whether they are male or female. Cross those fingers for me that I’m wrong and they’re both females haha. I have a lot of seeds left, 100+ or so? I’ll let these truly show what they are before I make a executive decision. I’ll cross my fingers your malawis don’t turn male too :thumbsup:

1 Like

Malawis ended up male. End of journal

Doh that sucks man. I got one female one male iut of my two so I’m happy.

1 Like

I might keep this journal open for future uploads of bagseed plants.

Mods please don’t close it just yet.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

did they all turn out to be male?

do you have anything as backup?

edit - changed your post title so you can still use it to log future grows and keep your info in one place

2 Likes

Just the Malawis and a few bagseed have shown male pre-flowers.

Still have 21 plants left total.

Thank you for editing the heading :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Day 14 of flower.

1 more Bagseed down, 15 left. Well not many males but a fair few hermies has reduced the numbers in there, which is good because I was a little worried about mold later on.

5 left in the other tent. 2 Angels Heart and 3 Angels Breath which all seem very female but it’s best to keep an eye on things with all these hermies and stuff.

Photos to come soon, going to wait for lights off :slight_smile:

1 Like

5 Likes

Day 16 of flower

12 new plants have been added to the AH/AB tent. 8 Special Malawi, 2 Swazi Gold (sweet pheno) and 2 Swazi gold (lime pheno) :smiley:

8 Likes

I had the dates mixed up so it’s actually Week 4 of flower.

4 Likes

Start of Week 5 of flower, time for swelling and frostiness :thumbsup:

Bagseed groupshot

Frosty :slight_smile:

Angel Tent

Thanks for sticking around folks

8 Likes

Looking really good sir

2 Likes

@Badfishy1 Cheers mate

2 Likes

Week 6 of flower. Frosty bagseed plants swelling and the angels starting to frost up and begin the swell :smiley: Shouldn’t be too long now, 3-5 weeks max and the whole bagseed tent will be done :thumbsup:

Enjoy everyone!

8 Likes

Week 7 of flower.

Everything is chugging along nicely. WA 2 was harvest at 6 1/2 weeks. The next month should be full of harvests :slight_smile:

Thanks for watching!

7 Likes

@Night4wings20 Looking gold in there mate.

Keep it up and you shall be rewarded with some fine Cannabis to enjoy I’m sure.

Peace

Bonged

2 Likes

@Bongedtobits

Cheers mate, can’t wait for these to be done :smiley:

2 Likes