Compound Genetics + PurpleCityGenetics =

:cherries::pear::apple:Fruit Salad

Strain: gushmints x apples and bananas
Flower time 9 weeks
Medium Mother earth coco perlite 70/30
Pot size 2 gallons
Light mars-hydro sp6500 in a 3.5x5x6.5 area
Feed jacks 321 until first week of flower is done. Than 4 2 0 until flush last week.

Clones rooted July 2nd

Clones neglected for 2 weeks until i picked them up

2 weeks later coming around and getting better

Few days later and an up potting couple days after that

10 days to recover and green up

Flipped to flower monday aug 12

Wednesday

Thursday

Saturday before feeding getting their last 3.6 2.4 1.2 feed as first week ends monday. Will be 4 2 0 from then till flush

8 more weeks to go thanks for checking my diary/journal out. Will update weekly or if anything needs to be documented like the fogger i ordered to arrive monday and kill any bugs left lol

23 Likes

They bounced back nicely :basketball: :raised_hands:t2: sounds like a nice cross too!!

4 Likes

it really is, my keeper from a pack hunt. still have a pack of 7 to hunt when i get time.

5 Likes

Oh interesting. Sounds like a killer cross. Who made those beans?

3 Likes

You kidding? Read the thread title!!

4 Likes

Am I missing something? Compound nor pcg put this cross out

1 Like

zp strains he reversed the gushmints and pollinated the apples and bananas. i was a tester for a few diff strains and most came out killer. this one was my fav of the bunch.and only one i kept, should have kept a gg4 cross also but oh well

zpsalad

10 Likes

I’ll be lurking!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Got their first dose of ipm last night love how the fogger works just hope i can get another 6 or 7 uses out of it before it craps or clogs.

Took a look today and found some survivors:( so going to keep hitting them and maybe do defoliation a week early at day 14 we will see

Day 10 flower

5 Likes

what are you fighting ? What are you using in the sprayer?

What kind of yield per plant do you expect turned at that size?

Look like their coming into their own and doing fine .

Hope you don’t mind if I follow along

1 Like

the more the marrier!
i am battling mites for last couple grows nothing to worry about as i can keep them at bay pretty well.
using this videos mix

i assume i will get about 40 grams per plant of pure tops and top grade bud i will be doing my defoliation soon and do another photo dump in couple days. i am a preatty heavy defoliator so i only get tops and some lowers

5 Likes

I’m currently in the market.
What fogger did you purchase?

1 Like

the fogger was AMAZING on the first day. than i let it sit and went to use it again next day and it wasnt spraying or fogging. had to dump the soap mix wash with hot water and alcohol let it sit over night and then try again. worked but not as powerful. maybe battery needed charging. going to use it again tomorrow or after defoliation.

i will be returning it and only purchasing when i need it as i dont feel confident it wont break again. might try new ones as i go along and see what one is best.

2 Likes

The 12 buck small hand pumped ortho sprayer at Lowes

ALWAYS WORKS :boom:

Unless you spend an hour cleaning it after every use , batt power misters fail easily

1 Like

but when the fogger works it works so amazingly lol uses half the amount of liquid also haha. and takes half the time to apply.

2 Likes

I was actually looking at something like this
https://www.amazon.com/PetraTools-Mini-Fogger-Pro-Battery/dp/B0C6R1HN4T/ref=asc_df_B0C6R1HN4T/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=693713553088&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=16205522493452316761&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1026990&hvtargid=pla-2279059553917&psc=1&mcid=89280420ea8f34cd8827a571ebd33026&gad_source=1
They also have one marketed as a CannaFogger that’s currently on sale.

1 Like

Agree , much much finer mist too , but problematic

1 Like

i play the amazon game buy breakdown ship back refund. and the refunds are hassle free lol.

2 Likes

Oh, fo sho. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Go heavy on the Tea Tree Oil! I just sprayed right now with the Dr. Woods tea tree oil, peppermint, neem oil, bt caterpillar all mixed into a regular lawn & garden sprayer!

I haven’t seen anything on my plants this year, thank god! Been doing this concoction all year

4 Likes