Nirvana Northern Lights - first grow from about 14 years ago

Ty very much. I figured it wasnt the same. I think it’s NL#5 from another company. Oh well. I got some vision seeds NL. Thanks bro I’ll find a keeper.

-J

I remember this post from the original forums :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

The picture you showed looks exactly like my plant that I’m growing now. I don’t know how much more it’s going to stretch but I’m two weeks into flower and my lights are almost topping out. Like I said I’m running Northern Light from Nirvana. The picture in the first one looks like the more Northern Lights that I want Squad structure fat leaves. Super Frosty this is the picture oh my Northern Lights. Like I said it has that sativa look to it and not the real wide Leaf but for what it is it is a gorgeous plant grows very vigorously I’ve cloned it. I’ll make sure I put my results up I have another batch of Northern Light seeds from Vision genetics. I’m just on the hunt for a Northern Lights it’s always been a childhood favorite. White Widow is well and the closest thing I’ve got to Caleo is subcool sweet tea I’m going to try to order in the future.

@Calyxander. Thanks for the info. I would definitely like to get another Northern Lights thread up and started. I would love to hear more information from guys who know about Northern Lights how would we get the closest to the original and am I even smoking anything that has a trace of it and it really? Thanks for you guys and same put sorry for making a huge post it’s just one of my top five all-time strains. I’m in constant pain and Northern Lights is always eases my body. Later. Y’all be safe.
J

4 Likes

I have not yet grown PeakSeeds BC version of NL, but I have greatly enjoyed the flowers as provided by an old chum who’s been growing it for a few years now.
I’ve been meaning to get some seeds, for some time and give it a go.

http://www.peakseedsbc.com/seeds.htm

1 Like

Thanks bro. I like the site, it reminds me of the sites back in the day before there were 10 million strains. Later.
-J