🐙 No Teef, The Adventures of Syn and BBP (NoRGE x Sour BluTooth)

OMG! I heard that BBP makes reg seeds all turn into males, and since I read it on the internet it must be true… :stuck_out_tongue: Just messing with you, of course. Following this one as well; pheno variation is all well and good, but if every plant from every test improves compared to their control group that should be enough to tell us something useful is happening. :wink:

4 Likes

Day 27:

Day 3 of BBP

The right 2 plants were sprayed.

Still 4 days out until another spray

8 Likes

Day 30 (1)

First day of flip, going to spray the BBP later on today at the 2.5ml/8oz concentration.

Treated plants

Untreated plants

Praying leaves are a common occurrence in my grows.

Plants watered, good for a couple days.
Gave it the old Jack’s UV (138g) and 16g of epsom.

Fed at 2.2 EC / 6.2 PH

11 Likes

stoked to see the outcome of this, turning notifications on for this post

3 Likes

Day 31 (2)

Just posting this because it grew a lot over night, all of them.

9 Likes

Ok Syn
Imma sit over here and take notes. Between you and JPS we should get a pretty good cross section of results. Thanks for doing this.

4 Likes

Treated

Treated has reverse tacoing.

Untreated

Untreated looks healthy

10 Likes

is it just me or does the treated one look like it has more vegetation or something

either way both plants look amazing

3 Likes

Looks like I got drooping in the treated plant

3 Likes

Going to do a spray again tonight when I get home @ the 2.5ml for 8oz of distilled.

The leaves still havnt perked up yet, they are folded over on eachother on the sides. Like a wet noodle.

I’ll get some pictures tonight before spray. This might be the final straw that could put these plants under.

On a side note, they are still green and upright.

The unsprayed plants are chugging along with no issues.

Old fotos showing what I’m talking about.

Treated.

Untreated.

The treated plants seemed to have been stunted by the spraying as they look like they havnt grown in a week.

5 Likes

Treated.

Untreated

2.5ml/8oz misted lightly, no buildup or runoff. Sprayed and dumped the rest of the solution down the drain, not mixing with soil. (just wanted to make that known that the only thing differently done with treated vs untreated was just the folair spraying of the BBP.).

6 Likes

Morning Syn,
Wow, that’s very interesting…is certainly contrary to anything we’ve experienced to this point…appears that there is no visible burnt tips on any of the plants that I can see in the photos. It almost looks like they are dessicating…I have no explanation…I’m sorry for your experience…I have your contact info and will get you a refund check on the way for your purchase…

Looks like we have 4 other growers here on OG that will be putting BBP to the test in the near future and I will be following their progress closely. The last time we had adverse effects on cannabis plants was about 2018 as we were modifying the formulation for cannabis specific use. That early damage that we saw was all tissue burn on leaves.

Thank you Syn for your cooperation in the trial ! Bob

4 Likes

the treated does look like its getting worse and worse : x

I wonder how like 3/10th the strength or something similiar would have done

1 Like

I’m going to continue with the spraying on the two plants to see what happens.

The only thing I think could be the cause is my house temps being 66 at night.

and by spraying the leaves brought the leaf temp down a lot while wet.

the leaves arnt burnt, just droopy. The rest of the plant looks healthy.

4 Likes

I was about to say, maybe the humidity from the constant spray was doing something etc.

1 Like

So far I think I identifed the males and females

Getting some yellowing in the treated, feeding tomarrow, gonna hit it with 2.6 EC

This is the one male

Its official, BBP makes female plants. :rofl:

7 Likes

LOL, I think we’ll give the credit for that miracle to a much higher Deity!!

2 Likes

Hmmm, you know Syn…I really don’t think 66 would be problematic. Not sure what’s going on there…they definitely look dehydrated, almost like they’re not getting or have restricted water…not questioning anything …just look way too healthy to be exhibiting that droop/limpness, just haven’t seen it as a symptom of any BBP programs in the past…? No idea !

2 Likes

id agree with you but the plant is sitting on 6 gallons of water.

Last plant identified as female (it told me).

That makes 3 female and 1 male.

Would be perfect conditions if I wanted seeds.

@OctoKaley maybe its time to pass the torch and let one of us users be a representative of your product. Havnt seen you here in ages yet more and more people are using the octopot product.

Yeah, I’m calling you out.

3 Likes

That’s what makes it a bit of conundrum !

This is Ravenchiefs second indoor grow with BBP and currently he is using octopots in the big tent (BT).
The Small Tent (ST) grown in 7 gal rainscience bags…all on the exact same BBP program.

Will get the latest comments and video up on the BBP thread tonight !

2 Likes