Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 9)

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

cs lewis tyrany
culture (2)

8 Likes

2 Likes

Maybe this is the answer :smile:

Yeah-- I get it… but saying it ‘doesn’t contain chocolate’ because it is vegan, when when there are all kinds of vegan chocolate out there? If it doesn’t use milk or butter- it is vegan!
Cocoa is nothing BUT ground unsweetened chocolate (cocoa) beans!
Just semantics-- but still…
Cooks get really miffed at that shit…just sayin…

2 Likes

eww…I do not show anyone my crazy insides-- that’s just gross

1 Like

:flushed: As a Middle schoolteacher- I can SO see that being submitted (and a few specific students come to mind! LOL!)
But SERIOUSLY DISTURBING that it was actually accepted / displayed instead of used to insist on some serious interventional counseling!

Yuck :face_vomiting: for me this would never work… kind of a muddy river situation

1 Like

Mount Iwaki, Aomori, Japan.

Mount Iwaki is the tallest mountain in the Tsugaru region in Japan’s Aomori Prefecture. It is famous for its 10-kilometer-long (6-mile) road with 69 hairpin turns**. **The road starts from the base of the mountain up to the 8th station which is at an altitude of 1,247 meters (4,091 feet).

Because snowfall gets heavy up in Aomori Prefecture, the Tsugaru Iwaki Road is closed from early November to early April.

8 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Nope.

“The record high temperature recorded at Birch Hill Recreation Area in Fairbanks, Alaska was 104.6°F at 1:12 PM on July 23, 2019”

Thanks for fact checking , how about Hawaii?

6 Likes

hawaii hit 100 f in the '30s sometime.

1 Like

Thanks for that…

7 Likes