Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 9)

Yeah…that was kind of my point. $100 is a LOT of money in our monthly spend.
Read an article this morning about how bad things are getting in Canada…it’s everywhere.

3 Likes

Yup. Grocery run for the Mrs and I was around 150 for what we’ll stretch for a little over a week. This involved no animal protein as there wasn’t any on sale.

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Yes, $250 plus a week here for 4 of us, 2 kids.

2 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

This is how I do it and it works great…everyone is happy in the end…

4 Likes

I want some…Can you buy it in the USA?

When a mature coconut falls from its palm tree and remains undisturbed, a remarkable transformation begins.

Inside the hard shell, the coconut water starts to be absorbed by the inner seed, leading to the formation of a unique structure known as a “coconut apple” or “sprouted coconut.”

This coconut apple has a fluffy, cotton-like texture and a sweet, juicy taste that is both delightful and nourishing.

As the coconut apple develops, it provides essential nutrients to the growing embryo within the seed. This nourishment is crucial for the germination process, enabling the embryo to sprout and eventually grow into a new coconut tree.

The coconut apple’s role in this natural cycle is vital, as it ensures the continuation of coconut palms in tropical regions. :coconut:

I guess you can buy it online, expensive though.

9 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

2 Likes

Naruto, Goku, and my boy Luffy-D!

2 Likes

The coconut crab (Birgus latro ) is a terrestrial species of giant hermit crab, and is also known as the robber crab or palm thief . It is the largest terrestrial arthropodknown, with a weight of up to 4.1 kg (9 lb). The distance from the tip of one leg to the tip of another can be as wide as 1 m (3 ft 3 in). It is found on islands across the Indian and Pacific Oceans, as far east as the Gambier Islands, Pitcairn Islands and Caroline Islandand as far west as Zanzibar. While its range broadly shadows the distribution of the coconut palm, the coconut crab has been extirpated from most areas with a significant human population such as mainland Australia and Madagascar.

8 Likes

Jerry Garcia supposedly said he’d “opted for fun in this life.”

John Lennon supposedly once said when asked by a childhood teacher “What do you want to be when you grow up?” “Happy. I want to be happy” he replied.

Make the most of the time you have now.

This is truth.

The past is gone.
Tomorrow is not guaranteed.
Today is a gift.

We don’t know the exact circumstances or timing of our fate. The time we expect tomorrow may run-out before the dawn of the new day breaks,

When we harangue or berate our children about their future, do we rob them of their happiness today for a vision of a future that doesn’t exist?

Treat those you love with gentle kindness. Who knows if these are your last moments together?

Make the most of these moments. Savor the simple things.

Forgive and be kind.

12 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes