Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 9)

3 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

11 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

hasselblad

3 Likes

i had heard this awhile back, so i tried it a few months ago, but it was shitty dispo weed, so i couldn’t tell if it catalyzes thc euphoria or not. i like mangos. i like smoke, so whenever i try smoking that bogus dispo weed again (it’s been months) i’ll try it again. yanno, scientific method: repeat the experiment until you’re sure of result.

1 Like

Glasselblad:

5 Likes

The coolest man in history!
IMG_4398
IMG_4399

5 Likes

That is not a picture of me.

4 Likes

It is not. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Obviously not…he has pants

3 Likes

4 Likes

it would also need to include a control group and controlling for other variables with the scientific method. otherwise it’s just more anecdotal evidence, aka ‘bro science’.

1 Like

Oh so pants are cool now. Why didn’t somebody tell me?

2 Likes

This is probably one of the most unusual sculptures in the world. It was created by an unknown French sculptor in the 19th century and is now kept in the Salar Jang Museum in Hyderabad, India. Its peculiarity is that on one side is carved the figure of a man, and on the other - of a woman. It is known in the world as the “Double Statue of MEPHISTOPHELES and MARGARITA” and is carved from a single piece of the oldest sycamore tree. A huge mirror was installed behind the statue, to be able to admire two images in time and to be able to appreciate the impeccable skill of the author.

8 Likes

Yes @Foreigner . There are public decency laws that require everyone to be fully clothed in public. Sheesh !!! :sweat_smile: I wont make that mistake again. :joy:

1 Like

I obey all laws except those that are just a ticket.

2 Likes