Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 9)

3 Likes

Truth is a stranger to the fiction
A photo that set in motion a lot of problems for the couple. Johnny Cash was married to an African American woman in the 1950s.
They would say she was Italian ( which in itself could mean she has African blood, but suspected it was more than just that ) but the Klan down south gave them the side eye protesting him and his shows.
“That was a perilous time to be an interracial couple, so give props to them both.”
Turns out the ” man in black “ was a true rebel and lived life on his terms, with respect! She ended up bowing out of the marriage ( after ten years and children, Roseanne Cash being one ), as the stress of it got to be too much for her. Even now in the movies, they don’t portray her as she was

12 Likes

That’s heartbreaking.

I post the following in honor of a good guy

They could protect you from the “Ballticks” when outside.

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

Tim’s fucked. -marked man. Wondering though if there’s a limit? When is Tim season? Any weight restrictions or anything?

3 Likes

1 Like

Ask any woman over 40 with big hooters-- they’re all hunky dorey when you are young and they get guys attention—
Then the aches and pains caused by haulin’ them babies around 24/7 starts kickin in!!!
THAT is what NOT to like about boobs

Or that after 60, you have to lift yer skirt to flash-em at MardiGras!! :crazy_face: :rofl: :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Certainly a more credible perspective. From my male perspective, however, why would I want more than a mouthful? I’m all in for small boobs!

Do you know who Moms Mabley was? She did a joke about this very subject. She said, I told my friend, Gladys, I’m depressed and I wanna kill mysef, but I did not know how exactly to go about doin’ that. Gladys is smart and I knew she’d know. She told me, get yoursef a small gun, like a snub nose thirty eight. Then put it two inches below your left breast and fire. So I bought mysef a gun, I put it two inches below my left breast, and I blew my damn left knee cap off! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As kids, my friends and I laughed so hard at her records! She and Pigmeat Markham, fucking hysterical!

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

MOST "FUN FACTSŸ USE«FUN PRETTY LIBERALLY

4 Likes

7 Likes

Nope

gettyimages-476303635-640x640

4 Likes

Look me in the eye

images(22)

5 Likes

no limits, no restrictions, open season year round but just one catch: tim is a former sniper and has a stoner and a ghillie suit.

3 Likes