Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 9)

7 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Today I learnt that you can’t weld on the moon.

Because there’s no earth.

2 Likes

That refreshing smell of cordite in the morning

1 Like

You should be grounded for that joke

2 Likes

New boss same as the old boss

Did you know that…
:honeybee: Old bees no longer return to the hive in the evening, they spend the night on flowers and, if they have the chance to see another sunrise, they resume their activity bringing pollen or nectar to the colony. They do this feeling that their end is near. No bee waits to die in the hive so as not to be a burden to the others. :honeybee:
:honeybee: There are bees that bring pollen and bees that bring nectar, never a pollen gathering bee will change its task to bring nectar and vice versa.:honeybee:
:honeybee: Although the dandelion is yellow, its pollen collected by bees turns orange in the urn of mixing it with nectar. :honeybee:
:honeybee: Bees can be useful to humans even after they have died, they are used in the form of poultices to treat joint pain. :honeybee:

12 Likes

8 Likes

1 Like

I live in Dallas. I’m pretty sure this is either the mix master or super collider.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Three days lost on a cloverleaf?

1 Like

6 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

Out of likes

Did you know that there was a legal case in which a cutoff score was used for maximum intelligence? Restated, if police officer candidates were too smart (scored above the cutoff score) they were removed from consideration.

This approach didn’t win the day in court.

6 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes