Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 9)

6 Likes

5 Likes

For those who don’t understand the reference

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

It’s a cofferdam.

Damn (cough, cough), where’s my fucking bong?!

2 Likes

You need a clapper hooked up to a strobe light attached to that damned thing, you lose it so much.

I can pinpoint the location of 4 bongs in this house… one of them is in my hand.

5 Likes

In the old days workers sometimes died of hypoxia working in the caissons.

4 Likes

We used to tie a string around the bong and attach it to a hook on the ceiling. We’d sit in a circle and swing the bong around to whoever wanted to hit or load it.

3 Likes

I worked for the guy who invented the clapper. His house was on the hillside just off Mulholland Drive on the San Fernando Valley side. My old partner and I added a second story to his house, but the second story was under the original structure. It was hung on the house’s stilts. We had to cut a hole in the floor and work hanging until we had a few joists and a couple of sheets of plywood subfloor in place. It was far too high for ladders. It was the only time I ever did a job quite like that.

8 Likes

I just did!!

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Not was I, am I, and I’m 74 thank you very much. HA! And now that I know about it, even if I had a pitcher like that I’m pretty certain I wouldn’t want to be pouring anything “in” that handle! xwi2Y3G rofl

3 Likes

Today years old.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Muhammad Ali knocks out Cleveland Williams at the Astrodome, Houston, 1966

4 Likes

7 Likes

I knew it!

3 Likes