North Atlantic seed company white label seeds

i ran some nasc photo freebies. was good, but not exactly as described. it definitely was a valid version, just behaved oddly. hash yeild was crazy. was more potent than most of the known breeder stuff i grew.

1 Like

How do I go about getting this 300 seed pack for $100 from Mark? I would love to get them to give them away locally at events and such.

2 Likes

I’ve been “dealing” with “Mark” for about 4 1/2 years now. He notifies me whenever he’s harvesting, plus whatever he’s working on. I’m not sure if he offers that deal to everyone, but certainly not speaking for him. If you’re in the “States”, PM and I’ll give you his Phone Number. He’s in CA and loves to talk. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: This was the latest conversation: “Yesterday I processed this new Ghost + Blueberry + Black Skunk + Blue Cookies. I call it Sweet because it smells so sweet. Today I’m processing the Pineapple Skunk I put Blue Cookies on. And tomorrow I’ll do the Gorilla Dawg. It was a Giant. Are you up for 100 of each of those for $100 shipping included?”

I have received those, will include them in the “Spring/Summer Slam”. Just received this Text about 2 minutes ago: “I just processed this Blue Dawg that I back crossed and it’s the best plant I’ve ever put together!! Blue Cookies on Gorilla Dawg then back crossed. Best high yield outdoor strain ever :ok_hand:” He said he got “around 10,000 of them”.

8 Likes

Both the dawg ones sound good

2 Likes

If I’m still around, you’ll see ALL OF THEM AGAIN!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I love marks blueberry ghost cookies. He’s also sent me some gmo last week. Super nice dude.

OK, just a year and half old thread…but I too just got a 300 pack (or there abouts as I haven’t actually counted them) from Mark. The dude seems to be a straight shooter, and yes, he loves to talk. Almost as much as I do.

Got 20 micro centrifuge tubes (WETF they’re called) packed with seeds from 20 different strains. And in my case, they are all supposed to be great for making hash. It’s awesome! Really anxious to start running them.

3 Likes