North Country Dingwop 2021

Not much to look at yet but getting excited to get these on their way and into the ground & under the sun…
I’ve got a handful of seeds from OGers that I’ll tag here as we get rollin heavy… until then, happy growing OGers!

4 Likes

Ope… have a few rows of veggies in there too!

2 Likes

:grin:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

Brother, I’m finally locked in to watching your grow (so many irons in the fire I can’t get none of them hot).
I’m hoping to learn some outdoor growing skills for down the road. I’m definitely going there someday.

2 Likes

Aye @MoBilly - honored to have you along on this disjointed journey! Hopefully you find a thing or two that is useful - or at least entertaining!

2 Likes

Little seedlings out in the sun today… I’m liking the progress - some of these are waaaay hungry and some not quite yet so I’ve been feeding around 1/4 of recommended organic ferts… they seem to have responded nicely though some are still wanting more.

The most vibrant growth have been from the C99xmystery I received from a fellow OGer… and C99 is one of my favs so I’m excited to see how these run out…
The Garlic and White Widow are strong as well… really starting to take off…

Garlic on the right (2 rows), White Widow on the left.
Most excited about the Oregon CutthroatXNewberry… the colors on those were unreal and with the temps up north cooling off in the fall, I’m expecting some dynomite stuff :crossed_fingers:t3:

Happy gardening my fellow OGers!

6 Likes

In case anybody is keeping score:
Oregon CutthroatXNewberry
White Widow
Blue Dream
C99Xmystery
C99XTangerilla
Garlic
BC Timewarp
Orange Goji
Gelato
NLXOrange Grove
Blue Cookies
Ringo’s Gift
Cookieland (GSCxCandyland)
I feel like I’m just about up to my eyebrows but I’ll feel better when they’re in the ground and I’m letting’ ride!

3 Likes

That has to be one of the most beautiful buds I have EVER seen.
I just don’t say this,but OMG!

That is a lot of babies out there in the sunshine.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Amazing how rapid these plants grow… got all these in the ground under the sun this weekend. Will be checking in throughout the summer but it’s in “let her ride and see what happens” mode.

8 Likes

Well… got some plants out in the north woods a couple weeks ago - around May 20. I won’t go out to do a welfare check for another week or so.

Used the homemade deer repellent - 3 eggs and a gallon of water blended up, spray plants - repeat after rain. University of MN study showed to be as effective as commercial repellents.

Lastly, I was hardening off plants and one fell off the tray the top snapped right off… so I have a nice topped plant cookin and I tried to root the top but I think it’s giving up… I, admittedly, didn’t baby it like I should have so… Oregon CutthroatXNewberry :yum:

4 Likes

I need to try that on my flowers.

The color of the stem on that broken-top OCTxNewberry though…

8 Likes

Been a while, how’s the grow going ?

1 Like