Northern Lights 5 preservation run

Must have missed that part.

Could you show me the time when it’s mentioned?

3 Likes

Ok it’s a bit confusing but we can’t blame Greg for not being 100% accurate, given his condition.

So original NL…#5 clone sound like it’s not related to the original NL lines. Greg and/or the NL crew crossed the NL/#5 cut with NL#1 and sent it to Nevil first, before the clone.

Sorry but the story is all over the place :rofl: including how Nevil obtain the numerical NL seeds and the #5 clone. Nevil claimed he received them thru Don (The Indian), Greg says he’s the one that sent Nevil everything, but then Greg has posted online that Nevil obtained the NL line behind their backs. :thinking::face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I was gonna flip these on the weekend but discovered spider mites. So now I have to treat them and give them a week to heal. Fml.

24 Likes

I send sympathy man, those damn things have been hell for a bunch of us this year. Hit em hard and don’t let up.

7 Likes

Give them hell and leave no survivors!

5 Likes

Newer here, wasnt here when this is started , just saying i can never find NL5 anymore, its always out of stock or hybrid. gl

3 Likes

Add yourself to the list!

6 Likes

@Seamonkey84 ok question first , kinda new here what rank is member?

4 Likes

You’ll be on the second list.

4 Likes

thanks just looked saw that , sorry but thanks lol!

5 Likes

No worries, I’m relatively new too! Just obsessed with this place lol.

5 Likes

me too as far as here,lots of decent people,all this knowledge, i have a short term memory thing …w

4 Likes

I think everyone on here can relate :rofl:. I just started growing again after 12-15 years, I definitely feel kinda “old school” when it comes to my knowledge, though I’m only 36 lol. it’s a whole new world and a great time to be growing!

7 Likes

its very useful for me, I only know at least for effect what oolder stuff did to me, no idea on todays stuff.
so much knowledge, and then there are people with similar conditions that know what works for them and they relate that to me. and then i get insomnia lol sometimees the other guys that get it or people from different time zones are on at my 4 am.

6 Likes

My bug problem looks to be good so here we go. T planting is done and today is flip day. They are already showing sex so everything should move along a little quicker. I also have some Vader and Sour diesel clones in there for the ride.
Cheers.

31 Likes

It was a stellar interview…FACTS!!

Mad RESPECT…very interesting interview if a person was really paying attention he could do something like that again…perhaps!!

For ALL the glory!:slight_smile:

NL5 run thanks for letting us play along…best of luck and success to EVERYONE!!

8 Likes

LOL…WHOOPS. :rofl:

I just thought it meant I wanted to stand out from the crowd. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Fantastic work ubcchemo. This is a historic run. I have a feeling your work is going to lead to many future offspring. I hope you hit the Sour D with a NL5 male.

8 Likes

you? i popped my 1st bean the year it was legalized but i was a organic fruit, nut and veg. grower for 30yrs before that. I’m 5 months from 50!

4 Likes

I’m kicking myself in the butt for now starting sooner. Though Honestly I didn’t have the time for it then, and I still barely have time to tend to them now. But It’s become a need at this point, to become independent and not having to buy 2-3oz a month. The whole gardening kick over the summer, (as you saw on the fruit forum :laughing:) is what pushed me to grow something that would make a difference in my life. Really the only hobby that pays for itself and then some.

7 Likes