Not been around alot for 3 weeks

wonderful! im glad your wife likes it… its very strong… with a bit of sugar and everclear makes for some heavy duty schnapps lol

5 Likes

Giirrrl those tomatoes… the Black is almost as big as my pot plants!
Full of tomatoes!
Hope you’re getting back to your old self!,:heart:

1 Like

i need pics… how are they growing for you? i had that relapse… so was not able to get out and plant… but I can still plant for fall…i just fed last years musque de provence pumpkin to the pigs… it was heavy… and still in excelent condition… excelent storage squash

2 Likes

Hello @BeeLady .
I had something (I believe it was my cat) got in and dug up some of my mint so I had to put up a fence. I know she can jump it but she hasn’t so far. I’m hoping she won’t bother. Most are doing well though. Here’s a couple of pics.

Thanks again for these!
:pray:

6 Likes

they are looking good~ does the pool have drainage? once the mind fully fills that… cut chunks and plant in areas around the house where you don’t have things growing and you don’t mind them taking over…

1 Like

Oh yeah. There’s plenty of holes. That’s the plan. After we get enough going, we’ll transplant it to the place we are preparing.
Yes they were doing so well until those got dug up. They went back in the dirt so hopefully they too will come back up.

2 Likes

that mint is really hardy… lol and makes a kickass tea if you dry the mint hang it upside down in a non sunny area with plenty of air flow… no heat… heat makes the oils evaporate

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll remember to do just that. :+1:

1 Like

They are finally getting established well. The ones that got dug up are, indeed, coming back.

:partying_face:

4 Likes

lol… in a couple years… yrou gona say… why the heck did i plant them? lol kidding… they are great around houses… and smell great when you mow the ones that grew to the grass line…

2 Likes

Oh, I kinda doubt I’ll regret it. I have a place in mind that it will be hard pressed to get away from. lol
I’ll have to go through some very hard, rocky ground to get away from the depression back behind the outbuildings. There is a lot of ground between my yard and that spot and it’ll have to grow through the goat pen. I’m not sure if goats will eat mint yet but if they do, there won’t be any mint that will make it to where I don’t want it.

1 Like

I see a weed in there. Lambs quarters. Gather the leaves. Wash well and steam. Great eating !

3 Likes

LOL That’s why it hasn’t been pulled. You have a good eye. I should have pointed that out. My wife looks for stuff like that when pulling weeds. I, however, get chewed out when she walks by my pile of weeds. I just want to get things cleaned up. lol

1 Like

o that stuff is soo good… i got some and fed weeds to my mom… lol

1 Like

I like it but can’t eat much. I am kinda prone to getting kidney stones so I eat it in moderation. You are right though, it is very good. :+1:

1 Like

I’m sure you’ve researched all kinds of remedies but in the event you have not tried it as part of your wellness regimen, lions mane mushroom is something you could implement that may alleviate some of your MS issues. Nothing is a magic pill or fix all, but if by chance it helps you I feel like it’s worth it to share.

Dual extracted (water and alcohol) is key for lions mane and many other medicinal mushrooms, as far as getting any medical benefit from it. (majority of available supplements are just water extract and often times mycelium not fruiting body)

For any food supplement 6 months + of use is when your body really starts to benefit in my opinion. Mushrooms and diet changes have helped my particular ailment more so than any pill.

I write all of this with love and the hope your life is lived to its fullest.

Example of a dual extract product (this is one I take along with turkey tail) ORIVeDA Lion’s Mane Extract Combi https://a.co/d/fvxBoJw

3 Likes

yes! and lionsmane tastes similar to crab meat!

2 Likes