Not my monkeys 420

Looks like good stuff. Any regular seeds?

Living in SF you have access to better genetics in clone and seed form locally. Honestly I think you should get all the local genetics you can get your hands on. Why grow skywalker og fem auto when you could get an actually skywalker og cutting from harborside in oakland?

I really miss the quality clones and seed lines I used to grow when I lived in SF. I’m growing some bay area genetics for the first time in years, and these bay area plants are blowing everything else out of the water with extreme vigor and a loud kush smell even in veg.

I’m not getting down on the auto genetics or anything, I’m just homesick and missing my old back yard greenhouse and all the strains I had when I lived there. I’d go for the local stuff if I had the option.

2 Likes

To be honest I never though about that I could nip over on the bike,Oakland made shrooms legal lol

2 Likes

I just traded some seeds with a bloke from Oakland
Strange candy autos,should be here tomorrow

Think I’m going to do a run of photo plants next grow,

Have so many nice photo strains at the minute,
And just grow 2 -3 autos in the small tent, it’s getting harder to get good autos ,

2 Likes

Update on the subject of nmm420… I had one not germinate a couple months ago. She said she would make good on it and didn’t. I think it was a sour cream cheese auto? Can’t remember now. Several ppl had issues w it at the time. Then recently I started a freebie. The Ewok x CDLC and a skywalker og “ fem auto”. The Ewok is doing great but the skywalker went 7.5 weeks before I finally flipped the lights to 12/12. Then it ended up being a boy :woman_facepalming: Everything about them sounds so great. I have so many seeds from them it’s ridiculous lol I really hope I just had a run of bad luck and maybe the rest will be amazing. Have you guys popped the ones you got from them yet?

Didn’t buy anymore seeds from her after that,she blocked me on Facebook lol

1 Like

Did u ever get any bud from the ones you popped? Lol

One grew 10inches and had one bud ,that was it

2 Likes

Aw man. Sorry to hear that! I still have my fingers crossed. This just can’t be the way they all are?! Lol I’m laughing but I’m truly scared lol :woman_facepalming::joy:

Every time I get the little black seeds I know it’s going to be a small plant this has happened a few tiles on me from different places tiny seeds tiny plants or it’s just me,growers choice seeds most of the autos I got from them except for sourkush were tiny plants,when I first started growing I bought a loaf of seeds from them such. Hit or miss

1 Like

I don’t really go by the size. I go by how long it takes em to sink. That seems to be a great indicator of how well they will do. But I’m still new. Especially to OG. I’ve been on ILGM forum which is a lot like this one except they push their own seeds so this is a more free space. U guys will be seeing a lot more of me on here lol