Not seeing webs yet and I know the pic isn't great, but is this spider mites?

Fuck, same here.

here are a few ways to get rid of them : old way use 50% dawn dish soap / 50% water and watch then slide off - Mammonth P also makes a product for insects Then also abico-organic.com offers many soluations Sure other members will add to list of _ feel for you had a mite issue the reason why needed a bag of soil miracle-grow organic (the bad was invested) my fault for using a quick fix --stay a way from that soil - generally fof farms ocean bend/happy frog/ and if you can find it their ā€œorginalā€ soil

Yep, ladybugs for sureā€¦ especially in flower. $15 for 1500 from amazonā€¦ quick shipping also.

Iv used them with thrips very successfully after a month of dr zymes knocked the numbers down but did not etadicate.

1 Like

Cool down people :sweat_smile:, I agree theyā€™re mites, but looking at those spots in their back and the fact they keep in the pot and apparently donā€™t climb upstairs my guess is they are soil mites, hope not being too optimistic ā€¦ ejem|nullxnull

7 Likes

Upper right corner looks like a typical two spotted spider mite to me. The one on the left maybe a soil mite, and lower right looks like it is feeding on the plant. This is on the cover crop right?

8 Likes

Yes it is.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to hit them again tonight with the leaf tonic plus neem. Iā€™m thinking about ordering predator mites from arbico.

1 Like

Youā€™re right, didnā€™t see that one icon_e_confused|nullxnull, nice catch ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

I heard many moons ago , if you put a droplet of cokeacola on the back of the lady bugs , it drys becomes sticky and the ladybugs canā€™t open their wings to fly so canā€™t get to light , I never tried it but sure sounds good : )
For 250 that might be tedious tho unless you use a spay bottle maybe and do all at once @Canofbusjoe : )
Haha maybe spray with red bull , and cause a feeding frenzy

2 Likes

I just pictured myself out there with a spray bottle and a blow dryer. ā€œHey did I get you yet?ā€
:rofl::v: But I like that idea I havenā€™t needed to use them for a while, touch wood!

1 Like

What about this bastard?

WIN_20220315_20_23_52_Pro

1 Like

SPI-DER-MI-TE :scream: for sure, get some predators ASAP, wouldnā€™t spray anything having those buds ā€¦ ejem|nullxnull

3 Likes

I have never seen a brown one before!

:green_heart: :seedling:

That one looks like it has f####g armour That beastie is probably resistant to conventional weaponryā€¦scary.

2 Likes

Itā€™s got his protective poison suit on waiting for the war to start.

Sprayed tonight so that would be the second time. Waited about an hour and then scoped a few clover. Didnā€™t see anything alive. Ordered some predator mites from arbico and I think Iā€™ll get them tomorrow. Die fuckers!

3 Likes

You think itā€™s Tetranychus cinnabarinus?

Honestly, hit them with a shop vac too to try and grab as many as you can. I had them once and was able to get alot off that way. I then sprayed iso alcohol into the vac while it was running too. Kill those fuckers!!

Best of luck, only had them once and luckily they only liked one plant, but stillā€¦I didnā€™t smoke that plant.

2 Likes

Bastardsā€¦. Makes my skin crawl!

A little Avid or TetraSan would solve that problem for the whole grow room.

You can ā€œmanage itā€ or you can eliminate it entirely.

5 Likes