Nothing to see here

I’ve used shikimic acid as a seed soak inoculation.
I wonder if this can help shorten the flower time of cannabis but how many phases do we have? Flip to flower, pistils, calyx formation, accelerated Trichome formation, senescence?

This would reduce yield but who cares if you can shave 2 weeks off a 12 week strain for example.

Why not just wait 2 weeks?

6 Likes

No
I mean why fraken out your gentics?
What’s the advantages of a 12 week strain
That many shorter ones don’t provide?
Far be it from me to tell ya what to do
But if your in a hurry pick a different strain.
Lonely gave me some dragon Core seeds
Like 63 days.
It’s like getting punched in the face while your flung
Up from a giant rubber band.
After the initial
Oh shit I’m going to die, it settles down to a soaring
Sky high glide
Good luck

Ok cool im for sure gonna try it now with my other pgrs that fraken them good.

Not everyone likes to edge.

2 Likes

Just to show that it’s talking about fruit trees ^^ But they quote annuals experiments more close to our concern in the paper (in the intro).

They are talking about the same buddy, mostly ramifications system we also have in canna.

Considering the comparative photos of the plants that got the treatment, the shikimic acid look like more to deliver a strong compromise than really a boost.

What i found interesting is the “low tech” approach almost mentioned, i will trust more a fruit of star anise tea used as subtle complement.

2 Likes

From an experimental point it is interesting but I agree with others that you could just pick an earlier finishing strain. You really need all the flower time in order to develope the canabinoid and terpenes to the full ripeness and genuine expression of the plant resin. If you want to distill moonshine, that is ok but it does not compare to a well made fine wine.

3 Likes

Glad I don’t listen to anyone.
9/1

9/2

It’s much more pronounced irl.
Another concoction I can keep to myself for now.
It’s cheating anyways you can’t make de fin wine lol

1 Like