Notill chocolope by DNA genetics

Popped 6 feminized chocolope seeds i got as freebies in some water this morning.

Gonna start them under cfls and hopefully have my led built by the time they are ready to flower. I have some more vermicompost on the way for new pots gonna fill 6 20 gallons if i can afford it after the extra cobs. If not ill just fill em half way! Puff on guys!

Much love
Lotus

12 Likes

Sounds good, can’t wait!

2 Likes

Hope you will get some nice hairs :wink:

2 Likes

4 made it. Planted a sour skittlez and an amnesia haze bagseed.

8 Likes

Tall lanky one is the sour skittlez bag seed. Amnesia bagseed didnt pop. Lemon garlic og from hso instead.

5 Likes

lost another chocolope today. Just went in the room and she was leaning over. Gave her a day and still nothing. Must have some kind of rot.

4 Likes

It is probably damping off. I have that happen on occasion with homemade soil. Sterile substrate will stop it, but i don’t bother sometimes and take the loss when it happens.
http://ipm.ucanr.edu/PMG/PESTNOTES/pn74132.html

4 Likes

I very much empathize… the others look like they’re going strong, though.

3 Likes

Sterile substrate sounds like asking for problemsXD unless im growing some mushrooms;) hahahaha ive never have damping off before but thats what i assumed right away.

2 Likes

bitches are recovering from being pussies.

11 Likes

This seems redundant. Ha! Ha! :grin:

5 Likes

5 Likes

I wish they would upload in orderXD sour skittles is the one with the lambs quarters going crazy underneath.

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

So instead of esting food out of her full dish of food my stupid cat decided to chew up my chocolope …

like i fucking entered my room after work when i had to pee. Went and peed. And this motherfucking cat hopped on in there and went to fucking town…

3 Likes

I’ve been there, dude. I’ve been there. There were three cats where I lived when I first grew, one of which somehow climbed over the roof and through and open window to get to my plants – none were murdered, but a few got a good chewing.

Also, my childhood cat once ate a broken-up bud when my brother and I stepped out of the room. We both felt pretty bad about it, but she seemed pretty okay afterwards. She was a good kitty :sob:

I’m sure it’ll recover soon, looks like a vigorous little beast.

2 Likes

That sucks. My cat has killed a few in his life. You can’t really blame a cat for being a cat. :disappointed:

2 Likes

Its not the cats faultXD she def helped me. I wanted to try defoliationXD

2 Likes

Ha! Ha! That is a good cat, it read your mind. :grin:

1 Like