Notill chocolope by DNA genetics

And it had the balls(girl cat) to rip all the leaves offXD i couldnt do it. Kinda want to with the others now but probably wontXD

1 Like

See defoliation is natural!

3 Likes

@Blowingupjake these are cannatonic babies from you. Thanks man:)

3 Likes

chocolope are lookin great after their ipm last night. I used karanja oil, silica, peppermint and aloe.

6 Likes

i always forget about this auto. Tangleo rapido by barneys farm. It was in behind my last plants and didnt get much light, water, food, or attention at all. Looks good. Smells good. It did herm but ohwellXD

Ps. Yes thats a lettuce “cover crop” and yes it will become lunchXD

8 Likes

How or where did ya get lambs quarter seeds? WhAt do they contribute to the cover crop?

1 Like

I don’t know, i assume you meant to direct this at Lotus. :grin:

1 Like

Yup sorry must of tapped on wrong post thanks @ryasco!

3 Likes

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2869/2 i got the seeds from richters here in canada. Soo many seeds over there.

2 Likes

Interesting I knew one could eat it as a food source , but that plant is looked upon as a common weed here in the US, I doubt I could ever find it in seed packs here, shoot it grows wild in my back yard ! LOL!

2 Likes

It seeds itself easy you can collect it. But screw buyinf seeds. Go ferment some for free (if you got organic sugar) would be great for calcium and maybe for flowering too. I just chop and drop

2 Likes

Lambs FPJ? I like the sound of that! My first batch was with purslane!

3 Likes

That sounds like a great first batch! Hows it taste?

2 Likes

It wasn’t bad pretty neutral a tad of sweetness , I probably wouldn’t throw a shot into a mixed drink! LOL

1 Like

7 Likes

Are those garlic skins I see on your ground cover. :grin:

2 Likes

Yessssir they are. I put all the leftovers from ohn there:)

2 Likes

My quess is that would act as another IPM management strategy way to go @lotus710!

2 Likes

Yessir. Bugs wont wanna crawl on the garlic skin!

3 Likes

Except the Italian ones :laughing:

6 Likes