Notill chocolope by DNA genetics

Hey @lotus710 your garden is looking great my brother.

Keep up the fine hippy work!

Hope the cannatonic are coming along nicely for you.

Stay hazed,
Jake

5 Likes

gorilla glue auto by fast buds.

4 Likes

5 Likes

15 days of growth. Thrips are gone off the one plant. Ready for flower once she catches up!

No topping. Little lst. Lots of tops. No slowed growth. No bottles. No chemicals. And i licked the brim of every mason jar i used this grow so far and will continue too. Anyone else make a drink with their plant nutrients??? I have some flower based ferment that tastes incredible with some water. And my cinnamon and banana ferments go great on pancakes. Do that with your not so advanced nutrients.

9 Likes

ok i lied its all bottles. Advanced nutrients is what i use. And i use natural flavoring to add terps

4 Likes

I knew it! Liar! :grin:

1 Like

damn son. i always forget to update this. 19 days later. they are in flower. they are stretching and showing pistils. sour skittles i believe is a female.

two week old worm bin got cocoons already!

5 Likes

What is holding the sticky traps? Looking good.

1 Like

no sticky traps. thats a bungee cord holding a thermometerXD

The yellow things on a stick. Pest strips?

1 Like

oh yaaa i was thinking “im sure i took those down” they were on little poles

1 Like

The little poles is what I’m interested in. They look like they work good for holding them.

1 Like

they just came wth the kit. they hold em aight. they constantly get stuck on you though.

2 Likes

yes i think i had the same ones they were a bitch to put together. sticky stakes. i prefer the ones you staple to popsicle sticks. gnat stix.

2 Likes

the eye on all of them never gets cut off. why? because then it cant see.

3 Likes

3 Likes

well. i would have pics of each plant but they wont upload. so heres my drinkXD

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbzwMfQhrpU/

french green lentils gettin the glycerin for 10 weeks.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb1Gg3Lh8qQ/
my army

2 Likes

@lotus710

What are we watching here. friends or foe?

1 Like