Notill chocolope by DNA genetics

these are the mighty spider mite killer phytoseiulus persimilis

2 Likes

Righteous!

Do they go after anything else, say like Freakin Fungus Nat Larvae?

1 Like

not sure about that but maybe. hypoaspis miles certainly do!

4 Likes

shes standing on guard so i gave her some water

2 Likes

The Lady Bug takes care of the aphids on my Plum Tree.

Good to see another friend on this site. :relieved:

1 Like

Lotus these girls look so happy, and they have play dates with their friends… What a good dad

1 Like

So they will eat any aphid, that sounds like a good bug to have… How many would you want in a 10x10 garden as a precautionary measure?
The lady bug that is

Sorry for all the double posts, that goes out to everyone. I’m always stoned still, but my mind likes to go fast - shake and bake

1 Like

Overstock = Overgrow!

thanks dude:) i have 1 in a 5x5 XD they are hard to keep inside. just buy a bag and they will do their thing

2 Likes

I purchased a clutch of them from a reputable all organics company and set them at the base of the tree. Every spring, they show up at the plum tree. Once they learn where “home” is, they tend to stick around.

Great creature.

In a 10 x 10 tent, a whole group in the amount I purchased would be 10 times too many.

2 Likes

Going to chase this one down brother. Last winter, I had none, this year, there are a couple of pesky ones around. I kill them daily, but there will soon be billions.

Ordered. Here in a week.

Thanks @lotus710

I hope they show hungry.

1 Like

oh man i coulda sent you some if you wanted to try thatXD i got literally millions!!

but i guess idk how they would survive the weather where i amXD

1 Like

12,500 on the way.

The company is in California and they guarantee live delivery.

No biggie.

I have friends with unwanted house guests too!

Thanks, I know your are a true herbalist. Your generosity continues to flow.

2 Likes

Do you keep them alive, how?

1 Like

i have a leaf mold icecream bucket i amended with neem, kelp, and malted barley. they just appeared one day and now they are allll over the place!!

Interesting.

I may have to view them as a disposable commodity. I imagine that once they clean out the larvae, they starve anyway.

I have a lot of house plants inside. Probably the source. Maybe I will set them free there too!

1 Like

well if you have a healthy soil they will have somewhere to live untill they are needed again:)

The soil usually will end up in my compost pile.

I will shortly begin my winter garden chores in prep for a sizable greenhouse and yard grow in June-October.

Don’t know if they will survive?

We get at least a few weeks of sub zero in the winter. :scream:

1 Like

@Muleskinner

I ordered up 12,500 of these little devils.

Wants some?

1 Like