Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

this one sounds like some major potential!

6 Likes

The eagle has landed!

14 Likes

so two packs of t1000 x runtz 2 packs of grape sorbet x runtz and 1 pack of indiana bubblegum x runtz

one of me and neb will get a bubblegum i assume. what will the last one be !!

my tracking says its in GERMANY btw… from usa to germany lol… i am nervous now

7 Likes

You are correct about the remaining packs. Idk about the pack being in Germany :laughing: but rest assured its en route to the addy provided

Just a reminder tho. Packs will take some time to get Canada. I’m guessing 1-4 weeks.

International 1st Class mail has changed as of Oct 1st
FYI:

7 Likes

Putting mine in to water tonight to get the shells soft. Popping tomorrow!

6 Likes

last update i have on my tracking

International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada

So hopefully not too long of a wait!

5 Likes

And it begins!!! I wasn’t able to get to them but they are finally soaking!!! Can’t wait til they get going.

5 Likes

update

All 6 dropped in RO water. One sank right away. Not always a bad sign but, just noted.

10 Likes

Tomorrow or Wednesday I will put into rapid rooters for a week or so then up pot to their final homes!

7 Likes

how do you like rapid rooters for seeds ? and how hard is it to get them in without breaking the tap root after soaking ?

5 Likes

Sponges are boiled for sanitization along with cleaning the germination domes . Tomorrow beans are headed for the dome and we wait a couple days

5 Likes

I don’t usually let the tail get to long before putting them in the rapid rooters, I don’t put ten on paper towel because the tails get to long and sometime even go through the paper towel, and then when you try to get them out you harm the tap root. Over all I find rapid rooters perfect for seeds, you can watch the root growth, super easy to water and keep hydrated.

9 Likes

if the tap root gets too long ill just rip the rapid rooter in half place the seedling in and squish it back together!

7 Likes

If the root gets growing into the paper towel just tear the paper leaving a small piece connected to the root . Less chance of breaking the root it will grow just fine with the paper attached .

11 Likes

I have had success with rapid rooters but in all honesty, I prefer not to use them. I’m the classic (optional) 24h pre-soak, wet paper towel method type of person. Works ever time. :v:

15 Likes

I actually snapped a 1 inch tap root in half by accident taking it out of the papertowel on my last batch. I just put it back in the papertowel until i seen it growing again and now its doing great.

(snapped completely in half no remaining fibers holding it togother)

6 Likes

All in their rapid roots next update will be when the first ones pop above!

4 Likes

Also funny, I went to the hydro store to get the rooters and the guy at the front said “rapid rooters for seeds you don’t seed that to often.” :joy:

5 Likes

My tracking says the seeds should be here tomorrow so I think us Canadians can expect them soon.

7 Likes

So quick update here. So far 2 babies have popped up through the dirt. I’m hoping by the end of the weekend the other 4 will.

12 Likes