Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

We have growth some more than others

8 Likes

They are just starting to come to life

Only one is struggling and may not make it, we shall see.

We have 1 mutant 3 node seedling. 2nd I have ever had and it shall be named “Krull” One leaf is a bit odd at the moment.

17 Likes

Hmm. This should be fun to watch… i just picked up a pack of the IBG x Runtz bx1 and they were not labeled testers… I am subbed in.

2 Likes

OOh I like mystery packs… Watching ya now that your posting hand is going again.

1 Like

Hey, just wanted to say so far so good everyone.
Quick change. lostinmyhome will be running the Bubblegum Runtz instead.

Take care everyone :v:

9 Likes

Will have another update by tonight!

2 Likes

Touchdown on the replacements. Thanks so much @NugLifeFarms420 I’m going to soak them tonight and will plant them tomorrow. Fingers crossed for 100% germ this time.

8 Likes

looks like my package arrived from germany lol. i will be running the grape candy runtz ill get them planted in the next few days i have to go buy some coco as i already mixed my bag 50/50 with perlite. i prefer straight coco for seedlnigs

7 Likes

told you they would make it… Thanks for being patient.

cant wait to see em’

3 Likes

oh i knew they would make it… just didnt expect them to detour to zee germans first lmao.

3 Likes

ikr, well im glad you got them

3 Likes

Looks like I’ll be starting with 3 skynet the others didnt make it

6 Likes

They are all popped. Put 2 in each 5 gallon bucket!

7 Likes

What happened to them?

4 Likes

1 wilted, 1 didn’t pop and 1 just stopped. The one that wilted is my bad @Donnie said it got a bit cold in the window one evening before he got home to move them back to the heat mat for the evening. His phones dead we are picking seeds.

3 Likes

Yeah idk why the one stopped but the wilted one was definitely my bad. Sorry been shucking seeds this stuff is worse than trim jail and here I got nozella ass @NikkiHaas she’s taken more breaks than a union worker. Yall can love my ugly mug lol

7 Likes

Update time!!! Sorry for the delay. I just put the bubblegum x runtz to soak and will put them into paper towels tomorrow. The 2 grape runtz candy are pretty small. I’m going to put them into solo cups tomorrow. I also plan to take the 2 seeds that didn’t germ and try to dig em out and see if I can get em to sprout in a paper towel.

8 Likes

Looking good still on stand by here waiting for mine to arrive .

4 Likes

got mine in water today. will post germ rate once all are up

5 Likes

So far so good everybody. I’ve been a little busy this weekend but just wanted chime in. I appreciate the effort.

:v:

11 Likes