Octopot , clones , seeds , mainlining , grafting and mothers

Is that top right plug starting to melt on you, or is it a trick of the light?

4 Likes

It’s the crinkled , round the plug , wraparound white label : )

2 Likes

Ty I just. Checked

6 Likes

Ah good, false alarms are better than fire alarms :+1:

I thought it might have been the label, but better safe than sorry!

3 Likes

Paps show us all your bright red shiney ball lol

4 Likes

Better safe then sorry

Lived through that nightmare before Ty God it didn’t take the grow room it started in the garage me and my daughter put it out before the fire department came

14 Likes

I am super stoked to hear that brother! Always a plus when the Mrs. approves haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Training mac 1 she’ll end up mainlined 8 maybe 10 mains only time will tell

Trichomes from Panama haze x Lebanese 80 days today

16 Likes

You and @Jetdro get all the good looking clones . Don’t tempt me to move south cause I just might. Lol

2 Likes

That octo girl I grew outside and finishing in is starting to impress me . She doesn’t grow like that in a 3 gallon.

4 Likes

Panama haze x Lebanese @lefthandseeds

She’s at day 82

She’ll be down at day 84 ish
Still a few white pistols

17 Likes

I see that. Look great. Nice @lefthandseeds
Mac1 is a good strain. I have it. Grown a few times. I was going to do lipgloss but only two seeds left. I see another pack on sale. Got too many seeds now.

2 Likes

Morning guys! Been dreaming of bud. Let’s say seeds are on my mind.

1 Like

Good morning buddy what’s up

Seeds you say lol

1 Like

Been dropping a few. I lose your topics sometimes not sure why. I only see it when offline. A few others are like that. Very beautiful plants. Cool to see things change over time.

1 Like

Me too I seem to loose track of some threads

1 Like

You can set a thread to “Watching” status. That way you will receive a notification whenever a new post is added.

2 Likes

Yup that’s what I got this thread set on. Useful feature

2 Likes

Brother @amumayuk
I started the mainline with my mature Mac 1 clone
Into node spacing is somewhat different

After transplanting into the Octopot I basically bent her at the 6 th or 7 th node and trained them accordingly I use a heavy wire and stick in the dirt with a hook on the end to hold the branch in place

Here’s some pics
I removed every other node

I’m going to remove the lower branches below the main ( they are there for clones before I flip )

Side branch spacing

Overall shape

As she sits there’s 4 mains on each side plus the 2 branches just below the main would make it 10 mains again the lowest 2 branches will be for clones
I think I’ll go to 12
Give her like 2 more weeks clean off all meaningless branches then flip her

18 Likes

yeah im a bit more lazy now being limited in mobility i tend to avoid thing that need fine motricity as im more likely to do a carnage if i try

3 Likes