Octopot , clones , seeds , mainlining , grafting and mothers

I sent a cut of WC to a member here and he’s going to grow it out and send you a cut😎

5 Likes

Ty brother

I appreciate it always

3 Likes

Look at the rails on the WC you want to grow this plant

4 Likes

She is beautiful
Wish mine survived shit happens

5 Likes

ill get her back to you

btw

if you take Mac 85 days she goes BLACK
But then her taste changes and I don’t like it as much but it sure looks bad ass lol

5 Likes

I started reading a pretty big thread @icmag on the MAC1. Consensus was 80ish days.

Makes sense since the Cap Junky also seems best around there. Making the MAC a good tent mate for the 91, and the CJ.

5 Likes

Notes day 11 in flower

All plants have been pruned ( removed branches and nodes which will not amount to anything other then larf )
WOW the amount of good clones in the dumpster I hate to see the wast but I can’t grow 100 plants lol :joy:

Now there’s better air movement and light penetration

So win win

10 Likes

That looks clean.

What do you feed with jacks?

2 Likes

All my marijuana plants😎

3 Likes

Sorry this phone says what it’s wanted to. How do you like it? Is it working for you? I see that it is. Are you going to continue using it?

2 Likes

used it for years will continue to use it

Sorry I thought you were new to it. It is Doug that just started. I’m thinking about it. I know pap’s is using it. I need a recipe. I get one.

1 Like

Me and pops will give you one @Hemp

3 Likes

I’ve been using that recipe for the last 2+ years and love it!!

3 Likes

Cool cool. I getting some tomorrow maybe. lol
I need to save some money.

2 Likes

Hi all just because I really like the look of her the camera just don’t see the purple profile on these buds

And the canopy is on automatic now

24 Likes

Mac???

looks excellent , whole garden :boom:

@Papalag

8 Likes

Ty bro

Yes it Mac
I guess you can tell by now lol

This one should be fun

8 Likes

I have the same plant at like eight weeks in flower I know what that plant is supposed to look like I don’t know why your phone doesn’t show caller I’ll take one with my phone I think even my phone will show collar if I pull out my nice camera and take a picture or you could really see what she looks like but you know but for others here this is what is plant looks like

13 Likes