Octopot , clones , seeds , mainlining , grafting and mothers

Is that going to be similar to massaging the roots apart before planting. Ive had no problems doing that to my root bound cups. Although, I don’t think I’ve ever transplanted one quite that big, @Joker , into an octo. I’d like to see how that turns out. :thinking::face_with_monocle::wink::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::crazy_face:

4 Likes

Yes and no there’s no issue with sniping a small amount off the bottom it actually stimulates root production

Not this thread but some of my past threads show plants as big if not bigger
The roots hit the res in like 10 days
And the plant stays healthy no stress

7 Likes

Awesome! Exactly what I’d expect. I love this plant. Such a ‘weed’. :green_heart:

3 Likes

Hey @gardenartus, you may be on to something with that info… people can smoke (are we talking hydroxy 11 thc?) can get high but not from eating it… sounds like it’s in the way it’s metabolized or something along those lines… if it were receptor issues then you’d think it wouldn’t work in any scenario… eating smoking etc… seems like it’s going wrong in the way it should be metabolized… idk just me thinking outloud lol… how you been??

2 Likes

**HAPPY 420 TO ALL **

18 Likes

Happy 420, Paps!

7 Likes

Happy 420 bro!!

5 Likes

Hay terps what you growing these days brother

5 Likes

Ahhhh… I’m still setting it all up… I’m choosing some beans today to germinate… of all days TODAY is the day for it !!!

5 Likes

Your grow looks like Vietnam … it’s a jungle in there!!! I’m excited to be growing again buddy!!

3 Likes

You got to laugh I found myself belly crawling in there to see if I needed to water something lol :joy: I need to look up for snipers in the trees

6 Likes

Hahaha… @Papalag he was there!!! Had you deadlocked in the scope… but saw how you’re doing with your plants… and decided to not fire … talk about a solid treaty :laughing: :rofl:

4 Likes

Can’t do a 420 with pics

Buds I don’t remember who’s who
So there random

Chuckys bride #’s 1 and 4 definitely males
2 and 3 no sign but I’m thinking girls

23 Likes

Oooh, very nice garden, thanks for the drop :v:

3 Likes

As Bob would say… those are some happy trees :deciduous_tree: :smiley:

4 Likes

It is an enzyme in our liver we all have, just effects everyone differently, I feel bad for those that don’t feel it, but I think I have the answer :slight_smile: I tried it on another person who has high tolerance, adding in my proprietary blend lol of herbs, they actually could feel it and got a great nights sleep.
@Papalag could actually feel it and he does not normally. I call it liquid Xanax. I have a young cannabis patient with anxiety issues, he says it works immediately to calm him down.

10 Likes

So cool. I love the knowledge you have… I can’t wait … and I mean CANT WAIT, to learn from you @Gardenartus

7 Likes

Lemon g

Fire as f@&&

24 Likes

Am I losing my mind? Can I see the rays from the light? Looking great paps!!!

5 Likes

And the rays ,shine on you crazy diamond !

7 Likes