Off Topic Complaints

Pine cones, leaves. Endless

2 Likes

We left handed people do not approve of this idea.

2 Likes

Say that to the hand lol

1 Like

Use Canadian tire flyers and then drop them in their mailbox because they are so happy sending their shit into mine.

2 Likes

What if your a left handed muzzie??? :rofl:

1 Like

That would be unfortunate. I can imagine there are certain camps to get rid of that genetic disorder :rofl:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I feel so tainted.

3 Likes

I’ve got a Muslim family that lives diagonally across from my house. Every night at 10pm i hear the outdoors tap being turned on and water hitting a metal bucket.
I’m sure it’s being used to “clean up” at the end of the day.
If you’ve ever had a proper authentic vindaloo you’ll know the pain wiping creates :rofl:

3 Likes

Could very well be. When I visited Morocco with my girl I was kind of surprised and didn’t know how to act lol thank God allt he touristy locations had proper toilets

2 Likes

I once peed onto a hole cut into a dock with a little shack built around it. Into the water. For 50 cents. And it had a big peeing allowed only sign.

4 Likes

Showing them toilet roll is like Sandra bullock showing Stalone the 3 shells in Demolition Man :rofl:

4 Likes

Amsterdam Street toilets are fun :-1:

2 Likes

Aha the lovely aroma of the pissoir.

We have them too but they’re just portopottys in high night traffic areas.

2 Likes

That kinda nails it lol

1 Like

i stopped at the variety store after work to grab 2 large twix bars and the clerk says $8.12. Like the idiot I am I said that’s fine and paid.

3 Likes

That’s £6 in uk money. Fuck that. That’s 4 pint cans of Stella Artois :rofl:

2 Likes

Shoulda broke one in half and said “I’ll take this single one for $2.”

2 Likes

This thread reminds me of the family guy grinds my gears episode :rofl:

3 Likes

You know what really grinds my gears?
When you can’t find the droids you’re looking for!

2 Likes

you mean the walls to the buildings? at least that’s how it was when i was there in the '90s, and germany too.

2 Likes