No.
So I get bread and cheese?
Yes. That’ll be $8.99

3 Likes

and they hand it to you without a wrapper lol

2 Likes

6 Likes
3 Likes

sick of being sick! caught a virus from the kid from the daycare, turned into a sinus infection, still not 100% over it.

bored of edibles cant wait to smoke some flavors again. anyone try any of the “snake oil” style supplements that are supposed to be good for reg smokers? clean out your lungs with this, heartburn is caused bu smoking that, etc?

3 Likes

I have a hard time smoking. I rarely do it anymore. I’ve never even heard of the snake oil stuff that cleans out your lungs.

1 Like

Nasty fuckers. Fuck a paint job on a rig up quick.

1 Like

Shit, I thought may flies were bad. Crossed the Snake River in Idaho at night on my motorcycle. I thought it was fog as I approached. Nope. Covered helmet to boots in guts and wings. Spent $20 washing my bike and leathers at a carwash down the road.

2 Likes

You almost can’t ride when they come out twice a year. Its so fucked up.

1 Like

Self checkouts….

2 Likes

But that’s how I steal my best shit!

4 Likes

I love self checkouts. I hate standing in line watching people stare at the fucking checker.

1 Like

Haha same here…. But they are taking away so many jobs it’s nuts.

2 Likes

No I totally agree I’m just kidding.

The joke was something like “soon customers can help unload the trucks too!”

3 Likes

They have them shopping for you now. I pay 98.00 a year for a Walmart plus membership. I order my main groceries on the app or web page. It saves all my purchases even if I go in the store and use my card that’s stored for payment. They do all my shopping and deliver it. I will tip 3.00 for a 40.00-50.00 order. Shit 3 bucks to do my shopping for me and deliver it. I love it.

3 Likes

Yeah we do this too but usually drive there and they bring it to our parking spot. Easier to check for fuckups/bullshit substitutions.

Still have to go in the store once in awhile and I do not like the self checkouts.

1 Like

Sounds about right! Lol, I’ve just seen a lot of people getting laid off lately from grocery stores etc. and it always shortly after “new self checkouts added” smh like I get having a few, but many places are now one cashier…. 47 self checkouts. And those machines are a nightmare at grocery stores two weeks back we went to zehrs. Now we normally just take 2 carts and go get stuff then meet up and pay makes it faster . We had about 1.5 carts full plus a few cases of water. It took like 25 mins cuz of the constant “something was added” or “something was removed” call cashier. She scans card, start again . Did nothing, at all and “something was added” beeeeep! She comes back. I went off after the 12 th time and watching people in the lineup fly past me as the cashiers do the shit like clockwork lol. Then I neglected to pay for a pack of New York strip because of it…… grrr

1 Like

I’ve been doing it two years now. I got it figured out. What to order and what not to order online.

1 Like

Finally gives Wal mart employees something to do, nice. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: god I hate that store and Home Depot. They all stand around doing nothing, then get pissed and cop an attitude when asked for help. Home Depot is the absolute worst

1 Like

With all this self bullshit where is a 16 year old kid supposed to get their first job? Pisses me off.

We’ve been doing it a long time and their substitutions are bullshit and are almost always rejected.

We’ve done the delivery a few times but once they delivered it to the wrong place where it sat in the sun all day. Then they call to tell us they found it.

First of all - this is supposed to be easy and convenient
Second of all - I don’t want your dirty old food that’s been sitting in public for a day. I want new food. Now.

Also I don’t think the delivery trucks are refrigerated so if you’re the last house on the route the same complaint applies.

2 Likes