Official - Mikey Dread Design Trades

1 Like

Hope everything gets back to normal Mikey!

@ItsintheGenetics thanks mate that’s a big help :+1: much appreciated brother :v:

1 Like

Nice work @MikeyDread, im digging it.

@G-paS Always good to lend a hand to the community, thanks for reaching out, hope the team likes the labels.

Shout out to @The_Lazy_Hippie

+++ Members’, if you got drops, box’s, breeding projects, feel free to get at me++++

23 Likes

@Florida_man_genetics , follow the grow here:

17 Likes

@Justblazin Here you go, tried to stay true to your original, but update it and give it a modern twist with some flash, send me your email and I will send the master…

20 Likes

Thanks brother, that shits dope

5 Likes

@ItsintheGenetics I went to get some of the washers but it’s unavailable so I can get some at my local hardware shop I just need to know what thickness?
Thanks for your help bro :v:

3 Likes

I hope to have one of those pre98 packs one day soon, brother.

3 Likes

@Cranio Here you go, was a tough one, but fun… hard to get that classic look, pure psychedelic!!

18 Likes

@MikeyDread that’s phenomenal brother! Thanks so much I Love it! You’re so talented brother :ok_hand: much respect brother :v:

4 Likes

1" (25mm) outer diameter, 5/8”(16mm) inner diameter, 1/8” (3mm) in thickness, fit for all standard 3/4" garden hose fittings.

3 Likes

@MikeyDread @Cranio

Just wow… seriously… amazing work dude… it’s always hard to take a client’s idea and push it forward… but you hit it! One love.
☆DJSF

4 Likes

Thankyou so much mate! This is exactly what I needed I’ll visit the hardware store and grab some. I’ve also read people use hard plastic nylon spacers but I’ll give these a go first. Peace :v:

3 Likes

isn’t it the best :ok_hand: I’m so stoked :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, @DJSF
@Cranio Glad your happy pm me your email address and I will send the masters

3 Likes

Really cool artwork @MikeyDread, if you find your bored see what you can come up with for an avatar. Peace my friend.

Greenfingers

1 Like

wow, all of this art is amazing … BIG UP !! :clap:

2 Likes

I can come up with kitties, flowers, unicorns… I’m deep into cute… love cute, some cute chibi style furries. Yes that’s the direction cute! :rofl: Greenfingers your about to get the cutest avatar a growing fourm has ever seen. Uber cute coming up!!

6 Likes