Official - Mikey Dread Design Trades

Great to know somebody with your talent !!! 20yrs in the business - your artistic talent is professional

1 Like

Hello I have a few f1 strains and I also have couple f2 that maybe I would like to trade with you if your willing to do something let me know send me a pm

2 Likes

Hawkman, thank you for the kind words, started on Photoshop 4, hahah, I just aged myself, no training just been plugging away at it, your message means alot. Blessings! :pray:

14 Likes

As requests come in, I will do them in rounds, 2 weeks = one round. I will give them stupid names based off the day in history.

Round 1 - “Happy Hopping Bunnies” (Easter Weekend) is finished, thanks all who have reached out. I hope you all do great things with the designs.

Round 2 - Im calling “Game 7” On April 18 1942, the Toronto Maple Leafs faced the Detroit Red Wings in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals.

@jimmibeanz , @Kushking902 @TopShelfTrees1 @Blu-Tri @ItsintheGenetics @Blueridge
I will be reaching out for the details. Via PM

Any other requests will be on hold till next week in Round 3, Hope everyone has a great week! If I missed anyone PM me

9 Likes

WQW ! you did it ------------------- nice to know that there is someone to do graphic -specilizing in marijuana designs and related subject matter Peace (don’t understand the “rounds” ? thanks for your graphics

1 Like

@Kushking902

Here you go!, Was a hard one, but I’m real happy with how it turned out, simple but quite complex from a design stand. I’m ocd on the small details… the shield and crown had to be perfect.

24 Likes

@Blu-Tri

Some messed up super high shit right here, one of a kind madness!!

This is why I love doing strain labels and covers, I can go in so many directions.

23 Likes

@MikeyDread
Wonderful brother, I love it. Thank you.

3 Likes

They all look great.

I’ve been trying to think of a design to go with “Foreign Genetics” But for the life of me I can’t think of any appropriate visuals to go along with it.

They some well sweet designs man nice one :+1:

1 Like

But how EPIC would that av/label be?

2 Likes

My mind, goes to “foreign” like… not from this plant ufo, aliens, dna, unknown genetics, stuff like that

6 Likes

That’s awesome brother!

3 Likes

Yeah I like the strands of DNA or something. Good idea.

1 Like

So dope! That Kush king one is fire too bro ! :raised_hands:t2:

5 Likes

Glad you like send me your email in PM and I will send without the watermarks.

4 Likes

These were all quite good!

2 Likes

Gotta admit I can’t wait to see what he comes up with for me.

2 Likes

Way cool thread man, you’ll be hearing from me pretty soon… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Florida to Canada Concept @Florida_man_genetics

Strain Labels for @BasementBeans

28 Likes