OG 420 POTM Winner receives a 24x36 poster with their Picture in the center

@Heliosphear thanks for the stickers! Gotta decide where to put 'em!

3 Likes

@OriginalDankmaster96 Poster ready for Order.

@FieldEffect Thank you for letting me know.

I gotta get to work, Have a fantastic day. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Well being a surfer in my teens that was the MECCA of surf shops and I couldn’t wait to see it. Yup, it was like no other on the entire FL coast. So much more to choose from than independent shops. I was overwhelmed to say the least. Nice to see a place I remember fondly :relaxed:

2 Likes

@OriginalDankmaster96 :sunglasses: One of Kind! Just like OverGrow, Ron Jon’s stickers will be given away at the “7 years of OverGrow Celebration”. Seeyah there, your poster is printed waiting on shipping information to send you.

@Sincitytoker

Poster Ready for order.

@BudLarfy

Poster ready for order.

7 Likes

You gonna start a new poster? Maybe like a freestyle sort? Great job! Love and peace

2 Likes

The next poster will be made during the “7 years of OverGrow Celebration” haven’t formed a idea on the theme yet, I like the freestyle idea, will put it in the mix. Thank you, it’s been a lot of fun so far. Looking forward to what we make together next time.

If anyone is interested on how this all got started.

9 Likes

Looking forward to it @Heliosphear…love everything you do on here. Thanks!

3 Likes

Thank you for all your time and effort putting all this together @Heliosphear
One of a few that’s for sure.
Very much appreciated :muscle::muscle::v::v::facepunch::facepunch:

2 Likes

All stop! Zazzle has canceled several orders:

Soooo here’s what is going to happen, going to edit the BartS picture for @THCeed to get the posters canceled to pass the copyright test.
This will take several days to complete the task, if I am unable to make a change that gets the orders thru, all funds for canceled posters will be returned to senders.

I will have a list of orders that are made and shipped tomorrow along with a list of canceled poster.

9 Likes

I got my stickers and they are Sic as f. Thanks brother :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Bastards! Grrr stupid anti cannabis restrictions

7 Likes

Lol, I think it’s anti Bart Simpson restrictions! :rofl:

7 Likes

OMg another BartMan! Shut those bastards down! Lolimage

5 Likes

This all reminds me of 1998 when I made a stoned Bart Simp holding a bong sticker… :rofl:
Ok here’s the deets!
@Pigeonman Poster Shipped May 8 2023
@SHSC-1 Poster Shipped May 8 2023
@OriginalDankmaster96 Poster Shipped May 12 2023 from Texas, Tracking number will be sent to you when I finish this post. These three poster are the only ones that have the @THCeed original picture.

The following posters have been reordered:
@THCeed

@Justblazin

@ColeLennon

@Rhai88

@DougDawson

@BudLarfy Your poster was ordered before this whole cancelation thing went down with Zazzle.

If it is canceled I will replace the current picture on your poster with this one and reorder.

All posters moving forward will have this picture instead of the original.

Have a great Weekend. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

so cool!!!
Thankyou for the update @Heliosphear

Jah Bless!!!

3 Likes

They are all Sic!!! I am partial to the sickness of mine though. :rofl: Looks Killer Man!!! :100:

2 Likes

A new frame is in order…

gonna look super good next to the last poster. My new space is gonna be all decked out with beautiful pics from all of the OG fam!

Thanks again brother! if you need any help with anything please let me know!

5 Likes

Sounds great duderino! Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

@Rhai88 & @Heliosphear !

Sticker arrived and the poster is at the post office! Will pick that up in the week when I get there on time :rofl: (working and living at different ends of a large as fuck :canada: city problem).

Thanks again! Will update when shirt arrives :smiley:

4 Likes

LOL looks like @THCeed is the novelty on the poster only 3 being allowed to print :crazy_face:

3 Likes