OG 420 POTM Winner receives a 24x36 poster with their Picture in the center

Yikes! :man_facepalming:t2: I swore I saw that one before as well.

1 Like

Enjoy this picture of a morel I found today and letā€™s get back on track lol

11 Likes

Yum, enjoy my friend

Did anyone even read this before bashing me?
Didnā€™t think so.

4 Likes

youā€™re not being bashed. Thou dost protest too much! After edits, yes you did state those things. Enjoy.

Only edits on that post are spelling mistakes

6 Likes

Now back on trackā€¦ itā€™s been explained and talked about. Back to the pics

3 Likes

Thatā€™s nice to see you must be living pretty far south

2 Likes

Up around iowa/missouri/illinois borderā€¦ about 20 minutes from any state in either direction lol

Thank you. I feel vindicated and cleared of the charges. On my part, I confess that I could have been clearer re: the original post. I did not really stop to think that a grower would actually think that photo was of real weed. I almost made a statement that it seemed bright red thread was used in certain places.
My 2nd mistake besides not being clear in the initial post was overreacting to comments made instead of simply clarifying that the post was about Photoshopped pics and pointing out the photo was sent to me.
So I sincerely apologize on my part for freaking out, I have this thing about, well, I have this thing. Iā€™ll leave it there.
This is a great community, itā€™s a fantastic competition, and I am grateful to be here.
And so to get back on track, what are peopleā€™s thoughts on Photo shopped or enhanced photos vs raw photos? (BTW, I have full photo shop suite, and learned how to use it in college, as a graphic arts student majoring in art history)
Thank you family for putting up with my mini-meltdown.

:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Lameā€¦when it comes to showing your bud. IMHO.

6 Likes

yep be proud of your own work i know i am

3 Likes

Guess I jumped the gun too. My apologies.

2 Likes

Ok ok seems the jury came back with a verdictā€¦ NOT GUILTY. :trophy:.:trophy:.:trophy:.
Back too the grow at hand . :dark_sunglasses:

4 Likes

Much love to you all! And great Blessings upon your harvests! Seems just like growing up with my brothers, might get dinged a lil bit, but at the end of the day, weā€™re still family!!!

8 Likes

Speaking of grow at hand, this year Iā€™m taking advantage of Martinā€™s Farm
A local compost and mulch provider. Iā€™d be open to suggestions for soil type, or mixture. Iā€™d like to generate a living soil, and Iā€™ll be grabbing a yard maybe 2. I think thatā€™s like a pick-up bed full. Decent prices and much better than $20-25 15lb bags, lol.

3 Likes

How bout some :fire: pot picts!!

:grin::green_heart:

20 Likes

More :fire::fire::fire:

Overgrow the Universe! :grin::green_heart:

19 Likes

Info pleaseā€¦ Is that an photoperiodā€¦ Is that 1 plant per containerā€¦ How big is the containerā€¦ How tall was/is that beauty. What was the weight. God dam that is beautiful. Congratulations

4 Likes

Thanks bud. It is a photo, Black Widow in a 5 gal bucket. Wound up being 5 1/2 ft from floor. In a 4x4 space. Yielded about 22oz. dried. First time I tried training a plant. Used @BU2B PPP Method. He is doing a Monster Mash grow right now. Explaining everything in detail and also a guess the weight game with a pile of prizes. You should go check it out. Valuable information!:fire::fire::fire::grin::green_heart:

7 Likes