OG 420 POTM Winner receives a 24x36 poster with their Picture in the center

Icy Grape F2 by Copa Genetics

17 Likes

Greetings Everyone,
I posted my entry up above but, since this has become a parade of pretty pics, I thought I toss this one on the pile.

This is a one in a million Bruce Banner autoflower that I grew outdoors awhile back. Sadly the remaining seeds from this pack were crushed into dust enroute to @Bobgrows who planned to a do a preservation run. Lost forever I’m afraid. :unamused:

-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

19 Likes

Dr. Seeds might have them.

1 Like

I got some from 420 fastbuds. Or original sensible seeds. Bruce Banner auto is a common strand… I still have 2 beans i think.:blush:.
@GrouchyOldMan

2 Likes

Something Fresh and something current. SSDD f2 from @HolyAngel
This low-angle shows there’s a lot more going-on below… in this low-grow
-day 49 of flower in a BBP extended-Grow @BudBusterPro

16 Likes

Very nice, I’ve been dying to pop those :gem: looking forward to the finished product

3 Likes

Looking really good man the final product should be great. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for that @TopShelfTrees1.
Its exciting to see these kinds of changes and know theres Extra time coming. (~ 4 weeks I believe if 9 is Norm)
And @OhNo555, this SSDD will be all new for me as a strain. Forget the bone on nerve benefits; maybe, I just can’t wait to taste it.

More of the same Seeds are swimming for the Summer grow… @HolyAngel made a donation, on the day they arrived a couple got wet. Could not help myself.

5 Likes

Thanks for the shout out! :sunglasses: Nice to see that people are looking and reading.

2 Likes

Definitely can’t go wrong with any of @HolyAngel work. I’ve seen nothing but stellar coming from there.

3 Likes

Ok here’s another entry for a closeup, @Tonygreen Sowah Grapefruit, also in my personal 🪵, this is Day 69:

14 Likes

Only allowed one entry @Dirt_Wizard but that one I looooove! Love Tony’s work and have always been interested in that once. Nice

1 Like

Ok this is my entry now if possible, I realized I had a good bud shot that would reproduce on the poster better

1 Like

Arrived a day later than expected. Will start requesting for addy info of sticker winners on Friday.

Sticker Chain Giveaway #3

1. @jessethestoner
  2. @ColForbin
  3. @TopShelfTrees1 Please choose the next winner.
  4. ?

@PioneerValleyOG Thank you, The SuperBud picture is Incredible!

Dibs Sticker Giveaway! 5 stickers up for grabs, put “OverGrow the World with LOVE” in your post to win. 1 sticker per winner, if you already won a sticker, dibs and win another sticker and give it away to another OG or keep it for yourself.

11 Likes

OverGrow the World with LOVE!!! I am already trying! Dibs!

2 Likes

Dibs Winner #1 @jessethestoner

2 Likes

Overgrow the world with love! Wouldn’t mind a sticker. Been ogling them for awhile.

3 Likes

Dibs Winner #2 @ChronicMcBudz :sunglasses:

1 Like

Overgrow the World with Love! May I dibs for @LoveDaAutos ?
:green_heart: :man_farmer:

1 Like

What does this mean? Dibs for @LoveDaAutos ? Would I win Blue Kush pollen?

1 Like