OG 420 POTM Winner receives a 24x36 poster with their Picture in the center

I won a sticker already, and there is a dibbin going on. Rules say I can give it to another member. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Oh cool, I need stickers for my new lunch box I store seeds in.

Outta likes :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

I see my name up there, am I a winner? Wicked cool, hey, as we say up here.
OverGrow the world with LOVE!!
@OhNo555

1 Like

“Over grow the world with love” been working on it!

3 Likes

OverGrow the World with LOVE!
:heartbeat:

5 Likes

Dont forget::
FUCK CANCER
OVERGROW THE EARTH. :earth_americas:
AND
DIBS

4 Likes

Good stuff. Another great giveaway!
Thanks @Heliosphear.
OverGrow the World with LOVE

I already got me a 3" holo from @Rhai88 and a OG from you. But @FirstCavApache64 needs to grow his collection. :wink:

4 Likes

Dibs Winners for OverGrow the World with LOVE quote from @BogSeeds
#1 @jessethestoner
#2 @ChronicMcBudz
#3 @OhNo555
#4 @MoBilly
#5 @blowdout2269 given to @FirstCavApache64

Next Dibs giveaway Thursday April 13 @ 4:20pm East Coast

10 Likes

You may use any of my pics for anything you desire, with this post giving you full permission as long as needed. Some pretty cool pics in my 2022 and 2023 grow diaries. But this year is gonna be siiiicckkk.

3 Likes

Holy crap! Thanks so much @blowdout2269 for the sticker and @Heliosphear for such an awesome design and contest. Y’all rock!

2 Likes

Yes thank @PioneerValleyOG for tagging me in on that giveaway as that was my first win every on OG and a big shout out to you to @Heliosphear for the bad ass sticker designs. You guys rock. This is truly the greatest show on earth :earth_asia: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It’s funny.
A couple years ago, when I first came to OG, you could literally call dibs on seeds here and win practically every day. No exaggerating.
It was incredible. I guess we have way more members now and it’s a bit harder to win. But hang in there and keep trying to win. There are some mighty generous folks on OG. That’s a fact.

6 Likes

Thanks @BigMike55 your words of encouragement are welcoming to me and recognized. I am very very new to OG and a few fellow members gifted me the other day which was quite overwhelming to me as with the quickness to be kind to all. I came from RIU where the vibes were much different to much drama :performing_arts: and to many people just trolling is what I think they call it just looking to shame and start controversy. I am not in it for that, only help and a desire to grow with others that are good people so here I am now. I really like this form and all the people on it :sunglasses: thanks for reaching out to me. :+1:

6 Likes

Well you have definitely come to the right place.

8 Likes

I will get back to you again. Rate now I got a hungry 130 pound Rottweiler hopping up in down in front of me that wants to eat. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@OhNo555 I can relate to your RIU experiences. I signed on there but didn’t participate much. I needed some help. More than I thought. I watched new guys with innocent enough questions get ruthlessly abused cuz they aren’t master growers. Seemed to be tolerated was what bothered me.
You need help, just ask. Lots of good growers here. I have found a lot of kind, helpful, sarcastic folks I relate well to.
Troll is a term of endearment around my place. Got 6 of the little buggers. Nora’s my oldest granddaughter at 12. Ranger is the new model @ 8 months old.

6 Likes

I choose @crownpoodle @Heliosphear thank you @ColForbin much respect bro

3 Likes

Sometimes I think people forget where they came from after all we did have sit up, crawl, and then walk. Another words we all had to start some where, and its a good thing that parenthood helps you to remember to be encouraging, and not demeaning. To many people get a kick out of harassing people who have questions on RIU and that is not what I understood these forms were for. helping not bashing or trolling to shame to clickish for my liking. To old for the drama :performing_arts:

4 Likes

…i agree my friend… In Today world political correct in the norm. And truth out the window… Growers💚 family

4 Likes

It’s 4:20 on both sides of the Planet!

To win a OG 420 POTM sticker your post must contain this phrase “420”

5 stickers up for grabs, if you have already won a sticker you can still win with the “420” dibs and give it to someone else.

5 Likes