OG 420 POTM Winner receives a 24x36 poster with their Picture in the center

Isn’t an entry but still a great picture I just took of my bleeding hearts to brighten yalls day… I love spring

15 Likes

how does ones hand get to hold said sticker

1 Like

Dibs 420 if i answered my own question then sry @Heliosphear

1 Like

That’s beautiful @toastyjakes , thanks for sharing it. I came home today to see my SUV covered in pollen from the neighbors tree. The bushes on both sides of my walkway are full of birds singing and we had our neighborhood fox visit our back yard yesterday. It’s a magical time. Soon we will start to see flowers, we are at the tiny buds on trees phase still.

11 Likes

“420” dibs!

I know I’m crazy late and all the wins are gone, @Heliosphear but I REALLY want one :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Neighborhood fox is fun to see, unless you have chickens!

2 Likes

WOW that is a Jurrassic beast of a plant, i thought it was a few plants at first.

2 Likes

Dibs Giveaway “420” quote Winners:
#1 @Pigeonman Given to @KanehB
#2 @CADMAN
#3 @DougDawson
#4 @Kronnkk
#5 @Pawsfodocaws

Dibs Giveaway “420” quote #2
#1 @jamMAKEcan
#2 @DonGnosis
#3 @THCeed
#4 @PioneerValleyOG
#5 @BigMike55 Given to @ix3u

Next Dibs OG 420 sticker Giveaway Friday April 14th 2023 @ 4:20pm Pacific Time
@toastyjakes I love spring, your bleeding hearts are Beautiful.

18 Likes

Very kind of you @Pigeonman :hugs:
Thank you very much! 🥹

4 Likes

Yayyy. Thanks @Heliosphear

5 Likes

my first time ever crossing. Pkm and GDP, outstanding flavor profile and man it’s just really cool I think, thanks for checking out my creation.

16 Likes

Thanks @Heliosphear . Appreciate it a ton… OVERGROW THE WORLD with kindness /:green_heart:/weedzz
Thanks to all OG’rs

3 Likes

Hey buddy.
If this is for one of your awesome 420 stickers could you please offer mine to @ix3u I really don’t collect stickers and maybe make a new guys day. He wants one REALLY BAD!

8 Likes

You’re the man @BigMike55 ! And you’re right, it would make my day :grin:

3 Likes

Requests are out for info to send your sticker to. Will ship Monday, Gotta get to work… Have a Fantastic Friday! :sunglasses:

14 Likes

The crocuses are out in places that get good sun :+1:

Which reminds me I have to go fiddlehead hunting.

2 Likes

Sent it… Heehee cant wait… Thanks again @Heliosphear

1 Like

LOL it’s not even trying to be spring here
-7C this morning and I’m still ice fishin on 20 inches of ice !!

The christmas tree out in the middle of the lake that gets put in that exact spot when the ice is safe and removed at end of season when ice goes to shit… is still standing LOL

16 Likes

Well stay safe and good luck with the fish :fish: :v:

7 Likes

Best of luck to ya on the bites!
Guess you’re guaranteed to catch at least one thing…a buzz! Am I right, huh huh? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes