OG 420 POTM Winner receives a 24x36 poster with their Picture in the center

haha thanx guys … I’ll be safe.
I do get pretty ripped out there on the ice, especially in my 5x5 ice hut… hotboxing the whole time :smiley:

4 Likes

That is so damned cool @SHSC!

It doesn’t get cold enough on Cape Cod to do ice fishing so we wade in freezing water, or paddle our kayaks in sub-zero wind chill to hunt Rainbows down deep where they sleep.

A sweet little icehouse with a heater and some music, Priceless!

But now it’s Spring and the striped bass are returning. So, yeah.

-Grouchy

6 Likes

@crownpoodle pick someone up next for the sticker giveaway my friend. Anyone will do

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 I pick @Bugsandnugs for the sticker giveaway. Now what?

3 Likes

That’s it brother. @Heliosphear will hit you up for your addy when he’s ready to ship you your OG sticker.

4 Likes

Dibs Sticker Giveaway, your Dibs must contain “420” if you don’t need the sticker please name another OG to send it to. 5 stickers up for grabs, 1 per winner.

@crownpoodle Thank you for choosing the last winner in the sticker chain.

7 Likes

Dibs 420! Yeah! @chronix

3 Likes

Dibs 420 and if @DougDawson doesn’t have it yet I’d like it to go to him. Thanks for these awesome stickers.

3 Likes

Dibs 420 for @Budderton!

3 Likes

Thanks brother but I scored one in the first round, I appreciate it though. I am sure you can think of another member.

3 Likes

Dibs Giveaway “420” quote #2
#1 @Jinglepot
#2 @FirstCavApache64 Please choose another member that you would like to give the sticker to.
#3 @CanuckistanPete Please choose another member that you would like to give the sticker to.
#4 ?
#5 ?

Off to watch Cocaine Bear back later. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Ok, I thought @Budderton meant that…so… Budderton! :grin:

5 Likes

Dibs 420 @Abbbian

I don’t think I did this right.

3 Likes

Dibs 420 I’d like to nominate @Kushking902 for my sticker please.

3 Likes

We got over a foot in SW Montana yesterday. It’s getting old now. It was getting old 6 weeks ago!

It looks like I got picked for something by @crownpoodle ?
Hope I’m not holding anything up!

2 Likes

Gorilla Glue
Don’t know how to add a link so just search
Sincitytokers autopots adventure for my grow atm.

Sincitytokers grow adventures with autopots spring pot xl

7 Likes

Perfect. That makes 2 of us. Montana, huh? My folks are from there. Judith Basin County. I lived in Bozeman in 75.

1 Like

Please send mine to @DougDawson as he has been a huge help with my learning my way around here as well as giving away the occasional seed pack or two :grin:

Edit: just saw where he had already won them. Send it to @420noob to partly repay his incredible kindness during our seed swap. Thank you so much!!

4 Likes

Hey @Sincitytoker , make your post a wiki for a sec and I will add the link for you.

4 Likes

I’ll bet Bozeman was amazing back then if not a little too cowboy. Not many cowboys there now.

2 Likes