OG 420 POTM Winner receives a 24x36 poster with their Picture in the center

Sweet deal thanks and congrats to all.

6 Likes

Congratulations! @A-Loc @VAkish @CanuckistanPete @blowdout2269 @MoBilly @Longtooth @Pigeonman @TopShelfTrees1 @Jetdro @Foreigner

Way to go OGā€™S again congratulations :champagne::tada: to on making that round :sunglasses::partying_face::+1::facepunch::clap:

7 Likes

This is super cool!! Thanks to everyone involved and congrats to all the other winners!!

3 Likes

Congratulations all you lucky winners!!

I think all of the pictures were beautiful, and Iā€™m sure you do too!!

I think I may be #18.

5 Likes

Hello yeah man!!!
So exiting! :grinning:
Thank you for this honor @Heliosphear and the RNG
And another thank you to everyone that has shown my picture love. :slightly_smiling_face:

All this talk about trust levels and the fact that I hold TL3 after not being here very long, and others not having itā€¦kinda makes me think I have a problem. Yup, addicted to OG, lol. :crazy_face:
Well, its really just the people that make this community great!

7 Likes

LOL, wow, I have the worst luck at draws. Congats to all those who have been chosen. :v:

13 Likes

My brother @MoBilly made the cut. Happy for you man.

5 Likes

You guys are lucky! Very happy for each of you growmates

6 Likes

Wooohoo yehaw!!Right from the hip :cowboy_hat_face:You guys are awesome Congrats to everybody else canā€™t wait to see the next Random picks so many good grows this year you guys all did great.Thanks @Heliosphear

2 Likes

WHOA! SCORE~! HAIL @Heliosphear

(if I can request my user ID be placed in the lower 3rd of my photo so the HHCRSF is the showcase and not my handle :smiley: :love_you_gesture: )

Congrats @A-Loc @VAkish @CanuckistanPete @blowdout2269 @MoBilly @Longtooth @TopShelfTrees1 @Jetdro @Foreigner

11 Likes

Very awesome :ok_hand: Thank you @Heliosphear

3 Likes

Yeah I made it! Woohoo! Awesome! After today I need to play a lotto ticket wow! Thanks @Heliosphear i was certain I was screwed being number 1ā€¦. Very pleasantly surprised thank you for doing this my friend :pray:t2:

5 Likes

Iā€™m confident @Heliosphear will place our OG handles in the best locations, as to not obstruct the beautiful pics. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I wasnā€™t worriedā€¦ kinda just trying to be funny more or less.
I get my humorā€¦ many do not hahaha!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s so damn cool :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

Honored to be up on there :pray:

2 Likes

Oh wow
Put a huge grin on my face just now.
Congratulations to all the other winners as well and Ty @Heliosphear and anyone else that has in hand in here.
:+1::+1::pray::pray:

2 Likes

All I can say is thank you.

3 Likes

The powers that be donā€™t want me to like anything for a long time!
So thanks everyone!!! Iā€™m stoked to have my picture added to the poster. Thank you so much for that too @Heliosphear !
Wooooooo Hoooooooo!!!
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:

3 Likes

The finally!

31, 44, 71, 16, 51, 26, 65, 10, 3, 23, 5

Congratulations! @amumayuk @Jinglepot @ColeLennon @ix3u @THCeed @toastyjakes @YoBigdaddy @GrouchyOldMan @BU2B @MyLittleGrundle @HomegrownVABudz

42 winners of the OG 420 POTM, Thank you. I will have the poster ready for viewing 4:20pm EST 04/20/2023

I will also be announcing a special prize at that time.

Winner of Todays @Rhai88 Holo Sticker:
IMG_0607
Congratulations! @CocoaCoir
@Rhai88 please select the other winner.

Iā€™m outta like and worn out. Back tonight.

Edited: @tresbundles rerolled winner @BU2B
Thank you everyone, Have a great 420 OverGrowing the world!

22 Likes

@Heliosphear I think you may have me on there twice. my number was 8 i believe.
Congrats everyone!

2 Likes